Britney: I woke up to a big fight with someone I love, I've never cried so hard in my life

Cqleb

lot of people worried if she is ok ..what do u guys think it is really strange she is posting for a weeks old pics and videos...

that one on a bike with mask on, every dance video has a baby car seat behind her and baby doll...do u think some friend having baby there? cause it is strange that it is almost at the same place all the time...

and now arguing with sam? or sons..when was the lastntime we saw something latest?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jahudka said:

lot of people worried if she is ok ..what do u guys think it is really strange she is posting for a weeks old pics and videos...

that one on a bike with mask on, every dance video has a baby car seat behind her and baby doll...do u think some friend having baby there? cause it is strange that it is almost at the same place all the time...

and now arguing with sam? or sons..when was the lastntime we saw something latest?

I think the last time was when she was in Mexico with "Justin Bieber" lol. 

• Haha 3

Incoming the conspiracy theorists who will say lou wrote this and Britney is really in a coma somewhere 🙄 I think Britney needs to keep doing whatever she wants if she isn’t harming ANYBODY. Will she make decisions that could embarrass her later on? Idk possibly. Will she break apart relationships? Will she spin spin spin? Yes most likely. GOOD. That’s part of being a free effing human who is free to feel. Free to be. Life is hard and the bad ☯️ The good. That’s amazing for her. Again she is not harming Anybody. This needs to occur for her to grow and experience life. God has brought her here, and some people say you map your life out with the Devine prior to living the said life. Anyways Britney is fine. She’s good.  I’m a fan bc she’s a good person and has proved in the past how her heart really is. That being said I believe these posts are all for a reason. Britney is smart and posts things she’s knows will hit people a certain way. Or she does it to feel good. It probably gets her off so much to post whatever tf she wants (especially knowing it’s against the NORM) she’s fresh air to me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, cillaward said:

It seems strange she'd choose to post this on Instagram tbh. It's the sort of thing you'd text your best friend after an argument with your bf.

Makes me worry that she's lonely :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She's obviously lonely, that's not even a question anymore. Maybe now that shes free she'll start making new friends. We can only hope :(

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, katiespears said:

She probably read the dozens of exhale comments yesterday saying, “Why isn’t she mad at Sam for not getting her out of the conservatorship?” And said to herself hmmm that’s true and started a fight with him. 

OMG imagine if that’s it.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

For Sam’s sake he better be behaving himself, make this marriage work and not break her heart. Hell hath no fury like a Britney stan scorned!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They love drama and they're hoping that her marriage ending = Britney entertaining them on stage again. It's sick. For too many people on here, Free Britney was about assuming the control that Team Con had over her. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL at the streeeeetchhhhhh

Britney has no record of picking great men for partners........so I dont think anyone is hoping for "drama" but just history repeating itself.

With the age and status difference between the two it doesnt take a genius to do the math.

Calm Down Kim Richards GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

"How could you leave me for a whole month? I've been bored!"

"I called you every day. Several times a day. Some of us have a career we care about."
"Hey! I worked non stop since I was 16, I've more than done my time!" 

"I fell in love with someone who loved performing and loved showing her best to the world. Now we don't go out. You lock yourself up and live in the past."
"You married me, Sam! You knew what you were getting into."

"If you're bored then go out. Go shopping. Go out with friends."

"You'll never understand because nobody locked you up in a cell for weeks and weeks."
"I tried to get you out."
"You didn't try hard enough. I'm damaged and it's partly your fault."
"I'm going to the gym."
"Fine! I'm going to cry!"

* minutes pass 

Britney posts on Instagram. 

and then they ****ed,

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, katiespears said:

She probably read the dozens of exhale comments yesterday saying, “Why isn’t she mad at Sam for not getting her out of the conservatorship?” And said to herself hmmm that’s true and started a fight with him. 

I’m a little worried that she’s going to go after Khloe now lmao. It always starts off with her praising people and talking about how great they are and how much she likes them before it flips and the shade begins :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I honestly think that’s a likely and understandable scenario.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block