Britney indirectly responds to Millie Bobby Brown saying she'd like to play Britney in a movie: dude I’m not dead

Millie Bobby Brown told Drew Barrymore she'd love to play Britney in a movie about her life. 

Good news, good news !!! Still breathing … it’s funny the same two people who gave me life are the same exact 2 people who took it away … but guess what !!! I’m alive and I’m breathing again !!! Yeah I know I’ve posted too much this week on Instagram 😬🙈 … kinda fun though !!! Now that I’m breathing … I have time … it’s different !!! I like it !!! I hear about people wanting to do movies about my life … dude I’m not dead !!! Although it’s pretty ******* clear they preferred me dead 🙄🙄🙄 … I guess my family is going to lock their doors now 🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🤧🤧🤧 !!! Either way … I just want to say hi and share these fabulous doors 🚪 !!! I did kinda post too much this week … I’m embarrassed !!! I get it … oh well !!! Have a good day ☀️ !!!

📸: @antiguoscafesdemadrid

Related:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Drew Barrymore was wrong for this, she knows Better, and thus happened.

Millie stick with Mimi sweetie, I'm sure Britney loves you, but she's literally done with the industry cos they allowed what happened to her, she was ahead of her time, and probably feels more close to gen z than her own generation especially the dismissive to her health and well being,and by that I mean her own age group and 1987, they have way too many beliefs to their parents then their own opinions and different beliefs 

• Love 1
  • Leader
Just now, NnlovesGodney said:

People need to stop trying to creat controversy when it comes to Britney… honestly it’s getting really tired. She’s clearly talking about her parents, not Millie! The lengths that people will go too, is beyond me!

She's talking about her parents about the dead part, but the movie thing is 100% a response to MBB saying she wants to play Britney in a movie. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block