Millie Bobby Brown tells Drew Barrymore she'd like to play Britney in a movie: "I think her story resonates with me"

Britney’s not exactly old or dead, so what biopic? The lifetime one was awkward enough, given Britney was literally conserved and 34 years old at the time of it being made. That’s literally insane.

In this case, I think Britney should tell her story, as she hasn’t been able to for almost 14 years and is only starting to now. While of course I would watch a Britney biopic, 40 is young and having a biopic about her at this moment, or even when this actress is Britney’s current age, suggests that Britney has nothing else to offer, achievement wise, entertainment wise, and in terms of how she will change as she grows older. Britney’s story isn’t over, so I don’t see how the biopic would conclude ……. I want to stress again that shes 40 and alive.

Madonna only started putting her doc together now as she’s in her mid 60s, and will likely take many years to develop it. That in itself is uncommon. 

britney your story is yours and we are excited to see you tell it. A biopic should only happen with her consent, or several decades from now as a celebration (and exposition in the way they did with Elvis’s manager in the recent film about his life)

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I dunno much about her except her fondness of running over our kind..spacer.png

Her rampant homophobia aside, she doesn’t resemble or sound like Britney at all. Does she even have moves besides swerving to hit us gays?! Good luck bookin that biopic u speak of.…

(jk btw, this was a popular meme but isnt factual at all, Millie Brown is not homophobic as far as I know, so please don’t take my post seriously)

• Haha 3

Honestly, I really would love to see a biopic of early 90s to late -04 Britney. My main two issues is that if it would include anything past 2004, it would probably be yet another dramatic "breakdown drama"... And biopics are almost never truthful anyways, so there's no way Britney would allow it to happen. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

IG with the correct makeup, she does kinda have similar energy as 2002-2004ney. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Millie Bobby Brown se ha pasado al rubio apto para morenas (y pronto, tú  también) | Vogue EspañaThis Day in Pop: Britney performs at the AMA's 2003 (November ceremony) -  The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block