Britney indirectly responds to Millie Bobby Brown saying she'd like to play Britney in a movie: dude I’m not dead

I've always found biopics strange, its a movie, thats supposed to be a form of entertainment depicting a dramatic re-enactment of a real persons life and trauma...its weird and her reaction is completely valid. the media, gp and sometimes her fans have always felt some sort of entitlement to know everything about britney's private life & frankly she deserves some privacy after it being invaded for so long

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I feel like people might misinterpret this for Britney coming for Millie. I do wish she didn't say it in a way that come off defensive or like she WAS coming for her.

Britney has made it clear several times she doesn't like others telling her stories. And I think she should be the only one to create that!

32 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I knew Britney was going to clap back when Millie mentioned her. She's angry, and rightfully so, but she seems to respond to anyone who mentions her nowadays, no matter how small or harmless the statement.

Yes, she takes offence all the time. She should stop paying attention to the media and focus on her recovery. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I luv how Brit never miss opportunity to drag her fake family. Slay queen. But she clearly needs to change her mindset. Madonna doing her own biopic movie for example. Much better to do movie while person still alive. Britney babe that way you can control the narrative. You just missing all the opportunities. You should milk all the money while people still interested to your story. Be more wiser. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

But it’s odd especially since it’s Britney  I don’t think Britney wants to see her trauma her breaks up her family being portrayed 

Millie would be the perfect choice to portray Britney in a biopic. I think it’s a great business move for Britney to tell her story through the IT actress of the moment. Of course, if she wants it. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

12 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Yeah but it’s Madonna choice to tell her story. Not random people going on TV saying they wanna play you in a biopic. 

EXACTLY. madonna is involved. every documentary and that awful biopic lifetime did was without britney's consent or involvement. 

• Like 1

She has said a hundred times she doesn’t like the retellings of her life. Even if they do it to honor her she clearly doesn’t like or want that. It would obviously have to go over the traumatic parts of her life unless they had it end in like 2003. I feel like people should just respect that she doesn’t want movies or documentaries about her. Rewatching it is painful for her and hurts her and frankly it is unnecessary because we already know what happened.

It would be cool if she wanted to put together all her favorite moments in life or something like that, but repeatedly highlighting the trauma over and over again is ridiculous. 

• Love 1

I am against doing a movie about Britney, specially at the moment, but lets be realistic..

Isnt all movies based on a true storie done without consent? Even if Britney gave consent, shes including everyone around her and she wont be taking their consent right?

And its very biased for a person to be involved in a movie about themselves. They could have blind spots and biases, or even intentionally change the truth.

The only reason Madonna is involved in her movie is because she heard alot of people were starting to do a movie about her, and she decided to do it herself before they did. But Madonna never wanted to do a movie about herself in the first place.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block