Britney indirectly responds to Millie Bobby Brown saying she'd like to play Britney in a movie: dude I’m not dead

I'm sure Millie meant well but she's too young. She doesn't know Britney the way she thinks she does. Millie's reason was just not good enough. Drew should have known better than to put her in that position knowing how Britney feels about people portraying her. Britney wasn't necessarily mean about it. She just used Millie as an opportunity to drag her parents so I hope Millie doesn't take it the wrong way because she's a phenomenal actor for her age.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Yeah but it’s Madonna choice to tell her story. Not random people going on TV saying they wanna play you in a biopic. 

Madonna "chose" to tell her story because other people were trying to make a biopic without her consent. Another one of those Wendy Williams-style biopics like the Whitney and Britney ones. She shut that down and was like "may as well do it myself since they're going to do it anyways."

Isn't really a choice if people don't leave you with one.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Body ache said:

I'm sure Millie meant well but she's too young. She doesn't know Britney the way she thinks she does. Millie's reason was just not good enough. Drew should have known better than to put her in that position knowing how Britney feels about people portraying her. Britney wasn't necessarily mean about it. She just used Millie as an opportunity to drag her parents so I hope Millie doesn't take it the wrong way because she's a phenomenal actor for her age.

Drew didn't do anything except ask Millie what was on her bucket list as an actress. Millie was the one who brought Britney up.

• Like 1
On 11/8/2022 at 2:22 PM, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Why actors has to say they want to play someone who still alive? 

Why does the artist need to be deceased? Have you not seen the dozens on documentaries and movies about Whitney Houston? You’d think that a person would like to have an actual say in how they’re portrayed to tell the real story. Toni Braxton is alive and well and she produced her own biopic for lifetime. And it was good. 

I love how y’all are dissecting this as if she wasn’t being rude af. All the girl said is that she’d love to play her if given the opportunity   This isn’t about trauma or anything else. I’d be highly insulted if someone I liked made a smart remark to me like that. Her IG comment section is in shambles. 

and what’s worse is some of y’all think that clap back was funny. It’s not. 

• Content Curators

I personally doubt Britney knows exactly who this Millie girl is because we know she lives in the moment but her response was in general and not directed at a singular individual. It’s not the first time she’s clarified this topic about not wanting anyone to exploit HER story.  

No discussion about a Britney movie should be even happening. Like FFS, Britney’s right, she’s not dead and a film should only be made with Britney behind it just like Mariah wants to do. I kinda get Britney on how people want to tell her story. I mean remember the lifetime trash? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block