DYFO rough mix & acapella

I've been used to her natural voice for some time now, but isn't it interesting how the label always wants it processed and layered to the point it still sounds like a high pitched teenager? I wonder if it makes Britney mad to hear the final version of songs and it doesn't sound like her natural voice. She has a beautiful tone. That being said, the higher pitched version usually sounds great too.

10 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I've been used to her natural voice for some time now, but isn't it interesting how the label always wants it processed and layered to the point it still sounds like a high pitched teenager? I wonder if it makes Britney mad to hear the final version of songs and it doesn't sound like her natural voice. She has a beautiful tone. That being said, the higher pitched version usually sounds great too.

There’s a video of her hearing “Pretty Girls” on the set of the video for, what I’m assuming, the first time. Mama was NOT pleased.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Did Britney not record an explicit version of this song? Why are even the multitracks censored? 

Yes, she says both “face off” and “**** off” on the sessions, but they were not included on this rough mix.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block