Was Lady Gaga and Ellen throwing shade at Britney here ?

7 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

There was probably an attempt on the part of Gaga, but I do not feel that from Ellen.

I mean, Gaga has kind of expressed in the past. Remember the "blonde HBO" script she had on one of her tours? Lol

What HBO blonde script, can someone explain, I haven't heard about that🙈flop fan I know

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean, they are right. When you are a singer, you are supposed to sing. Full stop. The fact that this applies to Britney does not mean it was necessarily aimed at her. It could be but I don't feel like it was a shot aimed at Britney only. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Fans making drama where there was not any once again. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It was in November 2009. A month after the lipsync scandal in Australia during Circus Tour.

I disagree with what they said. It depends on the context and style of the singer. 

yes if you go see gaga or Adele then expect to see them live as they don’t dance. Gaga maybe slightly but no where near to the stuff Britney does.

id rather see Britney lip sync and dance then sing live and put on a show like gaga.

also if Britney was given freedom over the years to sing in the style she wanted to sing in then I’m sure she would have sang more songs live. But the way they produced her music / sound would make it sound impossible to sing lots of her songs  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block