Best / Worst Albums of 2022

1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Yuck was surprisingly good for a song that was clearly written for the TikTok algorithm. And I do think the album was very tasteful for something that was made to be as GP friendly as possible. If any other pop girlie had released it, I'd probably have eaten it up and praised the crap out of it. And I was and still am obsessed with the visuals - the single covers alone had me wet. :typing_keyboard_computer: What's up that Ari Lennox girl, though? Like, what's the vibe? I'd heard about her and assumed she was Annie Lennox's daughter, but I was wrong. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Charli's most commercial sounded album, as it's her final album under Atlantic records. 

The experimental sound will probably be On her own independent releases..

I haven't really listened to a lot of albums this year, but here are some I've liked:

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Kendrick Lamar - Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers

Taylor Swift - Midnights

Muna - Muna

Charli XCX - Crash

Beyoncé - Renaissance

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

The rest I've truly liked are by Latin indie acts

As for the 'worst', I can't really tell... I honestly tried to give 'Motomami' a chance but I just don't get the appeal. 

I still need to listen to Carly's and Rina's new albums.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Caroline has also been featured on some Charli XCX songs: Tears from Pop 2 and New Shapes from Crash. Don't remember if you listen to Charli or not, so this might not mean anything to you. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I listen to some of her bops but I'm screaming at yr assumption of me being an XCX stan nnn :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: Not that I mind it of course, just find it funny since I don't remember expressing much of my opinions over here on ha :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block