Best / Worst Albums of 2022

15 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

best: sl**-pop
worst: Born Pink... I mean I enjoy the songs but I feel like the album let me down too much in terms of rhythm

Sl-t Pop was fun but it's extremely explicit without any wit. If the lyrics were clever like cupcakKe's, for example, I'd like it a lot more. :typing_keyboard_computer: As for Born Pink, yeah... I mean, I enjoyed it, but it's once again nothing groundbreaking or particularly interesting. And Ready for Love is one of the worst songs I've heard in pop music in years. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 1

The bar is in hell for pop and rap music  in 2022. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:
Albums I enjoyed though: Drake’s Honestly, Nevermind, Beyoncé’s Renaissance, Taylor’s Midnights, Chris Brown’s Breezy. 

Albums I vibe’d a few times: FKA Twigs Caprisong, The Weeknd’s Dawn FM, Rosalia Motomami. 

Albums I didn’t get but I tried *I like two/three songs each. max*: Kendrick’s Mr. Morale, Ye’s Donda, Future’s I Never Liked You.

Albums I will be listening to: Lucky Date’s Candydrip and Steve Lacey’s Gemini Rights. I’ve heard great reviews about it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

The bar is in hell for pop and rap music  in 2022. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:
Albums I enjoyed though: Drake’s Honestly, Nevermind, Beyoncé’s Renaissance, Taylor’s Midnights, Chris Brown’s Breezy. 

Albums I vibe’d a few times: FKA Twigs Caprisong, The Weeknd’s Dawn FM, Rosalia Motomami. 

Albums I didn’t get but I tried *I like two/three songs each. max*: Kendrick’s Mr. Morale, Ye’s Donda, Future’s I Never Liked You.

Albums I will be listening to: Lucky Date’s Candydrip and Steve Lacey’s Gemini Rights. I’ve heard great reviews about it.

Gemini Rights sounds intriguing - might actually give it a spin or two. :typing_keyboard_computer: Drake and Chris Brown can choke, though. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I kinda wanna listen to Takin' It Back just to see if it could get any worse than Treat Myself. That album was such a snoozer minus a few songs (Genetics, Evil Twin). :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: Also, I saw that one of the songs talks about how much soul her music has compared to everything else on the radio. Girl... :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Thick and proud is not soul. 😂 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Twigs, Sevdaliza, Banks >>>

(although FKA Twigs album was  my least favourite of hers I did enjoy some singles)

Did you also pay Tove Lo dust or is she there I cant see :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

It's there - you missed it. :typing_keyboard_computer: Happy to see other Sevdaliza enjoyers on Exhale. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I guess Serpentina might actually be worth listening to, though I've seen a lot of comments from underwhelmed fans. :elton:

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Im excited for Jessie Ware, Caroline Polachek, Shania Twain, and Rihanna next albums

I still haven't gotten to What's Your Pleasure? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: As for Caroline, I'm absolutely parched. Girl is taking her time, and as much as I adore Sunset, she's been performing it on tour for like a year or something. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: And Shania... Well, I did enjoy Now when it came out, but I haven't returned to it in years, tbh. Up! is still that bish. :elton:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I still haven't gotten to What's Your Pleasure? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: As for Caroline, I'm absolutely parched. Girl is taking her time, and as much as I adore Sunset, she's been performing it on your for like a year or something. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: And Shania... Well, I did enjoy Now when it came out, but I haven't returned to it in years, tbh. Up! is still that bish. :elton:

Yes I hate how much time Caroline takes to release music, she has been my favorite for a long time, but we need more material from her.

Now by Shania was okay, and im sure her new album isnt going to be that good, but I just love her and want anything new from Shania. Here is her new single:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block