Britney clarifies she wasn't referring to Selena Gomez: I genuinely look up to and respect Selena

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

So all the other references to Selena were also just coincidence... And also the fact they unfollowed each other... 🤔 

She is making herself look seriously stupid by denying it now... She's only backtracked because the media picked it up. 

Not her pretending she was actually thinking of Kelis and the hate she got....

"I wOs AcTualLy TaLkInG ABoUt KelIS mILkShaKe anD NOt SELENERz ICe CrEm" 

I love you Brinni but I can't :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NnlovesGodney said:

Britney is so misunderstood and I don’t know why! People always twist her words and aren’t really listening to the message she’s trying so send. It makes me sad for her. But I’m proud of Britney for always coming back stronger and I’m happy she clarified her words, so people will leave her alone and stop trying to create controversy.❤️❤️💕

The problem is her captions are usually very hard to follow, so everyone interprets it differently. messages like this are much easier to follow. 

• Like 3

Britney babe you supposed to record Milkshake tho. Share with us more music related stuffs please. Focus on your music. That's why we loved u on a first place. They can't never steal your talent. Well hello you have successful recent single with Elton. Your book is on the way anyway. Everyone gonna be aware of their crimes. Don't you see that music is the best therapy for you? You are finally freed yourself from the industry. You are the boss now. Don't you think this is a good opportunity to for you to create new album with full of your creative control? You are not punishing your abusive family or industry. You are mostly punishing yourself and your fans that way. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block