Britney clarifies she wasn't referring to Selena Gomez: I genuinely look up to and respect Selena

5 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry but Britney's social media presence has been exhausting lately. Every other week there's some new controversy, and while I can easily ignore the ones about her posting semi-nude photos because it's so trivial, I'm getting sick of the passive-aggressive comments about other popstars and then the predictable "misunderstanding" damage control. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Can Brit please go back to dragging Team Con and ignore the other popgirls?

I know right? I've always ignored her endless spinning videos and thought they were at least harmless. But now she's presenting her self as a total mess. She attacks a certain popstar then she gets backlash, then she backtracks :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She fatshamed Xtina, Then she clarifies that her dancers are the ones she's referring to :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Like that's any better. Then she takes more jabs at Selena and now she's backtracking again trying to convince us it's about Kelis? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  Like that's any better lol

I get that she's been out the loop for 15 years. But she needs to learn social media in 2022 isn't the same as the internet and websites in 2003. You just don't write your opinions and thoughts because the world is hyper sensitive now. If she keeps this upshe'll get cancelled officially :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I wish she can enroll in some creative English writing courses. And asks for a second opinion before she offends someone else. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I know right? I've always ignored her endless spinning videos and thought they were at least harmless. But now she's presenting her self as a total mess. She attacks a certain popstar then she gets backlash, then she backtracks :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She fatshamed Xtina, Then she clarifies that her dancers are the ones she's referring to :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Like that's any better. Then she takes more jabs at Selena and now she's backtracking again trying to convince us it's about Kelis? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  Like that's any better lol

Her plan is "hit and run", she is just seeing all celebs in luxury and seeing they have no life so she wants to get them out of their comfort zone and entertain herself and the people who see it. She had not chance shade anybody in last 13 years, so give her some fun... So what :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Jesus what a mess Britney has become.... The backtracking ..the oversharing the foot in the mouth syndrome :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney gorl please study the internet for the past 15 years and what has occured. You used to be the embodiment of political correctness and class but the conservatorship turned you into something else. Social media in 2022 is different. You don't share your every thought and offend others. Please be careful. You're bound to get truly cancelled if you keep it up. 

Britney doesn’t care about offending others and she’s actually said this in one of her posts since being free. She actually may have said it more than once. She wants to say what she wants.

15 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I get that she's been out the loop for 15 years. But she needs to learn social media in 2022 isn't the same as the internet and websites in 2003. You just don't write your opinions and thoughts because the world is hyper sensitive now. If she keeps this upshe'll get cancelled officially :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I wish she can enroll in some creative English writing courses. And asks for a second opinion before she offends someone else. 

Sorry I am over others thinking you can prevent her from speaking . Messy or not. Shes not malicious. Shes purging and speaking her mind. If your offended by her!! Leave her fandom. I think its good shes clarifying her post. Many do not say a word. You know nothing about her . She had severe trauma!!! Did you live or walk in her shoes? I do not think she cares about getting cancelled . Also this world is getting over the cancel culture nonsense. Cancel yourself. Sometimes being nice is pointless. Why cause people just seem to be inclined to their opinions with out facts.  Yet you know her every thought.. good hate her for her speaking out. And here comes the moderators to your rescue. This will be some comment I promoted hate. Yet Just go away. Your not happy with Britney. Good for you. She said her peace. Its never enough and shes human. I bet you speak properly because your extensive educational of you background . Ain’t dat Grand ! 🙄High School GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block