Britney clarifies she wasn't referring to Selena Gomez: I genuinely look up to and respect Selena

13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The weird thing is the way she is basically commending Kelis for her video and empowering women…but in her OG post she was basically calling the person out for being a hypocrite and then doing that video.  I’m so confused but w/e…

LMAO exactly my thoughts. But still glad she posted this. 

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Yeah I thought it was kind of odd that Mods / the official BH socials chose to put that out there in that way. I suppose it led to good if it played any part in her clarifying, but it felt very tabloid and tear down. 

I’d like to clarify us moderators do not post anything on the BH socials thank you very much.  I believe it is just Jordan who runs them, we do not have the same opinions/intentions. So do not lump us into that, as mentioned on numerous occasions any comments that are negative about the running of BH should be done so privately. If you are going to respond to this comment, do so privately so you do not derail further.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I agree, the moment I saw TMZ and PageSix pick it up I knew the statement would be backtracked. She was clearly referring to Selena. I don’t remember Kelis getting on a stage talking about bodies on IG. I don’t think she’s even ever gotten an award this past decade (at least not one Britney would know about lol ). Milkshake came out in 2003…INSTAGRAM DIDNT EVEN EXIST THEN. So how would Kelis make a comment about women’s bodies on IG on an awards show back then?😩

Selena has a MASSIVE fan base and since Brits most direct hit towards Selena all of her posts since that post have had negative comments from Selena fans. Obviously she was going to have to backtrack. Fans can believe whatever they want but I’m pretty sure Selena blocked her a while back (although some fans on Twitter swear it was the other way around) and she plays JB’s music non stop on IG and kept posting that stupid doll photo. She even oddly compared Selena to her mother y’all 

That being said I do hope it calms down the situation and Britney is a bit more careful about flaming fan bases. I LOVE Britney but she’s not as stupid as some fans obviously believe if they don’t think she knows what’s she’s doing😂😂😂

I still STAN for LYFE tho!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

This!!!! I really think she has bipolar and she lashes out then has to back peddle and say that it’s not what she meant because she gets slammed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block