Britney clarifies she wasn't referring to Selena Gomez: I genuinely look up to and respect Selena

38 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’d like to clarify us moderators do not post anything on the BH socials thank you very much.  I believe it is just Jordan who runs them, we do not have the same opinions/intentions. So do not lump us into that, as mentioned on numerous occasions any comments that are negative about the running of BH should be done so privately. If you are going to respond to this comment, do so privately so you do not derail further.

I said Mods because the original OP was edited to include the assumptions of Selena, I did not equate mods to the social team. If it wasn’t a mod who edited and added the insta post, I’d fully apologize.  

Any further comment I have will happily be made outside of this thread, but I feel that reply is warranted as I was misrepresented and the intent of my post derailed by your reply. 

• Love 3

This makes me happy that she clarified ❤️ It made me sad thinking she was saying and thinking all that about Selena.

I don’t remember who, but someone here said that she was probably talking about experiences during her “prime years” and whoever that was, was definitely right. 

In the future, I won’t jump to the worst possible scenario. :)

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

I said Mods because the original OP was edited to include the assumptions of Selena, I did not equate mods to the social team. 

Any further comment I have will happily be made outside of this thread, but I feel that reply is warranted as I was misrepresented and the intent of my post derailed by your reply. 

Loves it 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

I said Mods because the original OP was edited to include the assumptions of Selena, I did not equate mods to the social team. 

You are still right though that the tweet and Instagram post that the Breatehheavy accounts posted yesterday added so much unnecessary fuel to the fire, and they recieved a lot of backlash in the comments section from Britney fans. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

So all the other references to Selena were also just coincidence... And also the fact they unfollowed each other... 🤔 

She is making herself look seriously stupid by denying it now... She's only backtracked because the media picked it up. 

Not her pretending she was actually thinking of Kelis and the hate she got....

"I wOs AcTualLy TaLkInG ABoUt KelIS mILkShaKe anD NOt SELENERz ICe CrEm" 

I love you Brinni but I can't :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Really again your speaking for her? I think shes had enough people who think they know what Britney is going through, talking about and what have you. Listen to her!!!! She has no beef . Just over obsessed fans . Get a grip and chill out people. Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

You are still right though that the tweet and Instagram post that the Breatehheavy accounts posted yesterday added so much unnecessary fuel to the fire, and they recieved a lot of backlash in the comments section from Britney fans. 

These comments should be directed to Jordan privately as he posts them.

Not being shady to you, just a general comment as I’ve seen quite a few about BH’s social media not helping things.

• Love 2

So all the other references to Selena were also just coincidence... And also the fact they unfollowed each other... 🤔 

She is making herself look seriously stupid by denying it now... She's only backtracked because the media picked it up. 

Can we talk about people who hate Britney just for disliking comments about Selena and they can't just accept the fact that there are people seeing Selena in different way and don't take her as "amazing" like her fans? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I still don't get why tf are here people who have the audacity judging Britney for disliking someone else? Seems they have no life... :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

get a life bumper GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block