I Can Bang leaks in full

Cqleb

I hated the leaked snippet before, but this full track... wtf... it's actually hot???  It's a BANGer?  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Is this really a Glory era song? It has such a 90s/early 2000s vibe, and I love that!

The song and lyrics are kinda cringe yes, but her vocals and her ad-libs are ON POINT and sound like classic Britney! Her vocals and ad-libs here sound better than on HMC tbh (which sounded like it wasn't even recorded in a studio).

I wish this was on Spotify :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

I hated the leaked snippet before, but this full track... wtf... it's actually hot???  It's a BANGer?  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Is this really a Glory era song? It has such a 90s/early 2000s vibe, and I love that!

The song and lyrics are kinda cringe yes, but her vocals and her ad-libs are ON POINT and sound like classic Britney! Her vocals and ad-libs here sound better than on HMC tbh (which sounded like it wasn't even recorded in a studio).

I wish this was on Spotify :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Get YouTube music. It’ll prob on there  shortly and you can these in official tracks 

7 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Young Gifted And Black Dancing GIF by MOODMANra pa pam pam pam pam

She did it in this 'british..fagin from oliver twist' way..she rolled the R ...

Selanas version is a basic bam bam bam bam  (i like selena) but britney put swagger on her version..the second i heard it i thought "omg shes doing oliver twist!" (Thats sounds wrong but you know what i mean)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block