I Can Bang leaks in full

Cqleb

11 hours ago, jennyj said:

I hated the leaked snippet before, but this full track... wtf... it's actually hot???  It's a BANGer?  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Is this really a Glory era song? It has such a 90s/early 2000s vibe, and I love that!

The song and lyrics are kinda cringe yes, but her vocals and her ad-libs are ON POINT and sound like classic Britney! Her vocals and ad-libs here sound better than on HMC tbh (which sounded like it wasn't even recorded in a studio).

I wish this was on Spotify :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

But Spotify should let u see ur collection. I have it

I absolutely love it  ( i can bang and dem chicks be like)  its better than love me down and clumsy (and i like both songs) but britney was serving vocals alongside trap beats and thats all I've wanted since britney jean..

I get why Larry said glory was similar to 'the weeknd vibes' ..look at all these scrapped songs..i can bang, sucker for pain, mood ring, dem chicks be like..

Glory was jamie approved like BJ thats why we ended by with scrapped artwork and songs like 'hard to forget ya' and 'better' :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.. jamie really was controlling her freedom as an artist.. britney was going hard..like her peers at the time..selena..the weeknd.. 

britney clearly cared about glory but its a watered down..jamie spears approved project..britney won the millennium award in 2016 ..hanged out with kim k backstage 

.. but britney was censored SO DAMN MUCH..her team was actively scrapping her art..her image..her rights..everything..

Glory could have been AMAZING...

Britney needs b10 to be her vision 100 % .. her scrapped material was is so much hit worthy than what her dad and team suggested FOR HER..

The 2 leaked songs are brilliant compared to recent albums..and it was purposely scrapped..  

THE WORLD IS READY FOR A HARD EDGY BRITNEY ALBUM 

happy britmas ..enjoy it! 

Hocus Pocus Witch GIF

• Love 2
21 hours ago, x.rox said:

Ugh so as I’ve said I’m not a fan of the song (I am a fan of her vocals) but I’m out and about and I can’t get it out of my f.cking head! UGH :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It’s definitely an catchy song to listen to and thank goodness we get some vocals runs, ad-libs and the Britney “touch” without it being removed like other songs are 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block