I Can Bang leaks in full

Cqleb

21 minutes ago, Style. said:

Basically the whole Glory era is a Selena-rejected-song and it’s not a compliment for obvious reasons! Britney Jean and Glory are indeed her worst albums! :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:
This is sub par of even being registered as a demo, especially when your name is Britney Spears THE Icon! Let’s be for real… this works for Selena because Selena is a D list singer. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Omg I so disagree that Glory is her worst album! Glory is such a great album to me! Her vocals on Glory are astounding and the songs that made the final cut I thought were all pretty decent songs. One thing though I would’ve done differently though is replaced Make Me with Mood Ring. Mood Ring is such a bop (especially the Pride Edition). Britney has said herself she found her confidence again with Glory. So for me, that makes it that much more special. I agree BJ was her worst album though. I honestly prefer Glory over Femme Fetale. Dr. Luke’s spin on Britney’s vocals I didn’t like. They were way too processed IMO. Glory her vocals seem more isolated. Which I prefer (personally).

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Generic but definitely better than anything on BJ or Pretty Girls. 

Her vocals on the Rock Mafia produced songs are so good. She needs to work with them again.

They did her justice and allowed her vocals to shine on Exaholic and I can bang. I like when producers let her sing and do her vocal runs and don’t cut it out 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Omg I so disagree that Glory is her worst album! Glory is such a great album to me! Her vocals on Glory are astounding and the songs that made the final cut I thought were all pretty decent songs. One thing though I would’ve done differently though is replaced Make Me with Mood Ring. Mood Ring is such a bop (especially the Pride Edition). Britney has said herself she found her confidence again with Glory. So for me, that makes it that much more special. I agree BJ was her worst album though. I honestly prefer Glory over Femme Fetale. Dr. Luke’s spin on Britney’s vocals I didn’t like. They were way too processed IMO. Glory her vocals seem more isolated. Which I prefer (personally).

Make Me and Slumber Party are the only songs that stand out. The album it’s not my cup of tea in terms of production, lyrics, artistic vision because it screams basic:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

This song screams conservatorship. No ITZ/Blackout vibe here. Soooo generic and so beneath her. 

I'd take that song x

16 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Femme Fatale is her worst vocal album but I don't blame the producers because her voice at the time was the weakest it has ever been. (There's sometimes up to 3 background vocalists to empower her voice on certain songs..) She seemed sick and over-medicated most of that time so I don't blame her.

• Like 2
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

And will britney-online posts be in english? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

We are a latin american fansite, there's always the Google translator plugin on Chrome. We try to be fair and post solely in English on both IG and Twitter.

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

More Britney unreleased? :enigma_alien_blue:

Apparently a new version of Exaholic.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I'd take that song x

Femme Fatale is her worst vocal album but I don't blame the producers because her voice at the time was the weakest it has ever been. (There's sometimes up to 3 background vocalists to empower her voice on certain songs..) She seemed sick and over-medicated most of that time so I don't blame her.

Agreed, it's like Britney trying singing like Myah :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'm from Peru actually, but this was leaked through our favorite source/friend t4leaksgag. More should come soon!

I told Jordan this week I’d post some alt versions/HQs of songs that already surfaced if he posted the original files for Just Let Me Go & 911 just to be ignored:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  If your friend has anything pre-FF & wants to do a Britmas have him DM me

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block