I Can Bang leaks in full

Cqleb

4 hours ago, x.rox said:

People must be SO desperate for Britney material that anything will get a pass as “SO GOOD” these days. This song is so cringe to me. “I can bang”… “like a drum” LOL even the lyrics are SO CRINGE the song lacks any meaning whatsoever and lyrically is so weak (elementary even) it’s just “I can bang” over and over and over.  There’s obviously a good reason it didn’t make the cut for the album (thank god). I disagree that it would be “a hit for Britney”. Maybe among her fandom only but it would be a skipped track by the GP IMO. 

Her vocals sound great. That’s the only positive thing about it to me. She sounds good. The song sounds awful. (Unpopular opinion). It’s definitely no Gimme More, Toxic, Breathe On Me, Liar etc… not even in the same league. 

agree... her voice is the only good thing

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block