Britney Tweets: I have no justice at all in my eyes... at all!! Just ending the conservatorship is not good enough for me

2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Okay, one thing I REALLY don't understand. Why were nurses watching britney change & shower? Is that a usual occurrence in facilities like britney was in? 

sounds like team con advised the facility they thought she was a "danger to herself" so she was under observation

• Love 3
  • Like 3

justice does not exist. in the book of the republic, thrasymachus in dialogue with plato, claims justice is “the advantage of the stronger”. plato spends the rest of the book trying to pin down what exactly justice is by formulating a polis in which he believed it resides, allowing him to retrace it back to the individual. that book is a pretty long read by one of the most important philosophers to ever live, and yet did not produce a definite answer to the question “does justice exist?” 

britney will not be avenged because justice is arbitrary and therefore meaningless. for example brock turner, a r.apist, was sentenced to 6 months but freed within 3 months. 🤡

there is no justice in this world.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block