Britney Tweets: I have no justice at all in my eyes... at all!! Just ending the conservatorship is not good enough for me

Just now, Mr. Cavill said:

We want her to move on but see when there’s no justice served, how the hell do you move on? 

Keep using your voice, Britney. The American justice system may not give you what you deserve but your story is heard by millions. Be your own court of justice. 

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I bet she's on at Rosengart A LOT, so i'm sure he's doing everything he possibly can. I am sure Rosengart feels the pressure from Brit, as i'm sure she is, rightfully and understandably a demanding client. It baffles me that people think he's not doing anything, of course he is. I'm sure he is doing so much behind the scenes that we do not know about. So please don't act like you know what he's doing and act like you know the law better than him.

It's just awful how slow the process is with the Court system.

People are barely legal experts. Much less probate court system experts. The legal strategy that Rosengart has had to come up for Britney to get her any sort of justice has to be so well planned and thought out, because the probate system is shady and has almost no oversight. They approved all the things that happened to Britney. If he pursues the wrong thing, they might blow their only chance at making somebody pay. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

My opinion might be unpopular, but she NEEDS to do a high profile interview alongside her book.

People NEED to know about this publicly. She should do an interview with Drew and public pressure needs to swarm the Spears family and those complicit with the conservatorship.

She's too uncomfortable for that right now. Maybe if she did an interview without cameras like on a podcast that would be cool.

• Love 6

Transcript:

Okay, so another thing I haven't really shared, which is one of the weirdest things I've ever encountered.I had three MRIs before I went to that place.I wasn't complaining about anything.I was just told I had to go with my dad, and I had no rights at the time, so I basically had to.So I did it, and I was immediately like, why am I having to go to do these MRIs so many times?Because when I was younger, I had a cyst on my chest.When I was, like, eight years old, they did anMRI because they thought it was cancer, but it wasn't.It was completely fine.So whenever I hear the word MRI, I kind of was like, oh, that's a big deal.Like, something must be wrong with me, or whatever.But I remember when I was younger, I was like, hey,I stayed in that machine for no more than 30 minutes,if that, and you had to be still, and you hadto do it all over again if you moved.But when I went during the conservatives, right before they sentme to that place, I did it three times, and I stayed in there for an hour each time, which is alot of being still, and had to go back three times.And so the whole thing didn't make sense.The isolation, the nurses, the faultof blood, the constant communication.And I swear to God, it was some sort of to me,I was like, wait, is this a new kind of cancer treatment?That's why they sent me away to this place.They didn't want me to know.Is that what's the big secret?So, yeah, I was basically really kind of confused, honestly.Again, I wanted to believe that maybe it made more sense, but none of that was true.None of that is true. I'm fine.I'm alive.And if my dad the conclusion, the hardest thing is to just know that they they were just being mean.And I really felt like my dog was trying to kill me, and I hope he burns in ******* hell.

@The JayTawndre Show@Slayer

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, limecakes said:

This probate court system is so hard to get any sort of justice. People like to blame Rosengart, but he is working against this corrupt system that almost never allows for any sort of justice. Almost everything that was done to Britney was legal and overseen and approved by the court. The only thing that they can try and prove is that she was illegally surveilled and that perhaps there was fraud. Its very hard to even sue the facility because Britney was coerced by her family to sign the papers to get into that treatment facility. From the facility’s point of view, the patient entered the treatment voluntarily. 

Yeah and I think it doesn't help that they are fighting in the same court that allowed it to go on. It's essentially trying to convince the abuser what they did wrong. It's next to impossible but she hired the best so it's just all about letting him do his job. Thankfully I haven't seen too many people oppose him

• Love 6
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I bet she's on at Rosengart A LOT, so i'm sure he's doing everything he possibly can. I am sure Rosengart feels the pressure from Brit, as i'm sure she is, rightfully and understandably a demanding client. It baffles me that people think he's not doing anything, of course he is. I'm sure he is doing so much behind the scenes that we do not know about. So please don't act like you know what he's doing and act like you know the law better than him.

It's just awful how slow the process is with the Court system.

Agreed! 

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Guys she’s in pain. These aren’t the type of posts you “yas queen” and cheer on. It’s like rooting someone on who just suffered a loss at a funeral, it doesn’t make sense. Maybe it’s just y’all’s attempt at empathizing but it’s kinda strange given how tragic. 

The first post was edited, it actually made sense before the rest of the post got edited in the post.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

For the nth time, this "conservatorship battle" is just a lame show trial. There will never be any justice.

The current issues being discussed arent a trial at all, they have never been a trial. Team Britney are gathering information and documents from Team Con, who have stonewalled and obsfucated giving them the information that is Britney's information. They can't go guns blazing without all relevant documents or else they risk ruining any chance of justice.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The sad thing is…she knows more about what’s currently going on than we do because she obviously has direct/daily contact with Rosengart.  So I have a feeling Britney knows they’re not gonna be able to do much.  I hope I’m wrong, but I know if I were in her shoes and my lawyer gave me bad news, I’d take it to social media to vent too.

• Love 6

America has so many blind spots and this is one of them. Between the media and the courts, two institutions that refuse to do DEEP introspection on how they mistreated Britney. How they viewed her as an object, a way to make money instead of as a human being. And now they're trying it again so that they don't have to admit they were wrong all along. It reminds me of Joy Behar being the grumpiest old lady on The View after Britney's testimony last summer because she didn't want to have to feel bad for jokes she's made about Britney over the years. 

Britney's case is such a blatant example of how America's thirst for greed continues to corrupt us and dehumanizes its own citizens. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, limecakes said:

This probate court system is so hard to get any sort of justice. People like to blame Rosengart, but he is working against this corrupt system that almost never allows for any sort of justice. Almost everything that was done to Britney was legal and overseen and approved by the court. The only thing that they can try and prove is that she was illegally surveilled and that perhaps there was fraud. Its very hard to even sue the facility because Britney was coerced by her family to sign the papers to get into that treatment facility. From the facility’s point of view, the patient entered the treatment voluntarily. 

It's hard to believe that the probate court is accountable only to itself and can simply pretend that a conservatorship is acting in its victim's best interests, even when it's clearly just helping itself to the estate. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block