Britney Tweets: I have no justice at all in my eyes... at all!! Just ending the conservatorship is not good enough for me

3 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I completely agree. It makes me sick that Team Con is not behind bars yet! What the **** is wrong with California! Sometimes I hate that I live here 🙄!!! The system is so rigged it's ridiculous!

Like seriously wtf is going on?!? 

She deserves justice so she can move on and heal. 

The MRI scan thing is so weird, where they trying to expose her to as much radiation as they could? combined with the meds and the trauma of what they were doing to her it's a miracle she got out with any of her sanity in check. 

Something better happen soon or we shoukd birth the "Justice4Britney" movement!!! 

We're done waiting :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2

She deserves to have the space to share her story in whatever way she wants. I also hope Rosengart does not rest until they are all in jail. Britney is right, the entire system is messed up. California has layers upon layers of hidden perversities and abuse that will never reach the surface because a lot of powerful people would go down. I mean, look at what happened to Ghislaine… (aka nothing, she’s just in jail chilling) No one in the media cares about the abuse that goes on in Hollywood. It’s all a sick and twisted agenda that Britney escaped by the grace of God.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

I just feel so sorry for her that she went through this.

The only question I have is:

What kind of mental hospital does all that she says they did?

Ive been to the mental hospital numerous times for depression 

and no one ever watched me shower or dress nor did I sit in a chair for 7 hours every day.

It almost seems like Team Con paid the hospital to purposely torture her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

My Queen!! 🙌 I’m so proud of Britney, for continuing to speak up! Her strength, resilience and bravery continues to amaze me! It honestly makes me so sick and emotional when I think about the things Britney has endured in her life… and we don’t even know half of the story. It’s just so sad, and she deserves nothing but justice, peace, joy and love! 👸🏼💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️🧚🧚🙌

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She deserves to have the space to share her story in whatever way she wants. I also hope Rosengart does not rest until they are all in jail. Britney is right, the entire system is messed up. California has layers upon layers of hidden perversities and abuse that will never reach the surface because a lot of powerful people would go down. I mean, look at what happened to Ghislaine… (aka nothing, she’s just in jail chilling) No one in the media cares about the abuse that goes on in Hollywood. It’s all a sick and twisted agenda that Britney escaped by the grace of God.

And the client list remains safely out of sight, of course..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Like seriously wtf is going on?!? 

She deserves justice so she can move on and heal. 

The MRI scan thing is so weird, where they trying to expose her to as much radiation as they could? combined with the meds and the trauma of what they were doing to her it's a miracle she got out with any of her sanity in check. 

Something better happen soon or we shoukd birth the "Justice4Britney" movement!!! 

We're done waiting :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's time to start #JusticeForBrit

• Love 2

Britney wants Justice.. she deserves Justice!! She is entitled to Justice!

I know we don’t know what Rosengart is doing behind the scenes or what strategy he is following, whatever that is I really hope he is doing and pursuing what Britney wants.

it is concerning and disheartening that the only legal input we’ve heard from legal experts is that “statutes of limitations have expired”.. I truly hope something can be done and a criminal case is being built from other angles.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, neko said:

justice does not exist. in the book of the republic, thrasymachus in dialogue with plato, claims justice is “the advantage of the stronger”. plato spends the rest of the book trying to pin down what exactly justice is by formulating a polis in which he believed it resides, allowing him to retrace it back to the individual. that book is a pretty long read by one of the most important philosophers to ever live, and yet did not produce a definite answer to the question “does justice exist?” 

britney will not be avenged because justice is arbitrary and therefore meaningless. for example brock turner, a r.apist, was sentenced to 6 months but freed within 3 months. 🤡

there is no justice in this world.

If justice is for the strongest, then Britney has attained justice for standing up and expressing herself. Her emotions make her strong. 

Phoenixney :bow_bowing_orange:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block