Judge Penny Orders Lou Taylor to produce all requested documents related to the 12th accounting ( including electronic surveillance )

15 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Yes because now its obvious the probate court was involved with this mess and they are liable as well seeing all this discovery which we know is ******* true.. We'll see how this plays out but I'd have britney sue the state of california for allowing it the entire conservatorship was a ******* legal scheme to syphon money from her and they were very corrupt about it. it's more than ******* obvious at this point.. 

Unfortunately Britney cannot sue the state. I’m pretty sure Chris Melcher answered this question on Popcorn Planet once.

Her best approach will be civil and collect big money from them all. 

Criminal is a whole another ball game. Prosecutors will need to push for this to go through. Would the system that put her in this situation rectify and bring justice to her for what they did? I don’t see it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Avasmom43 said:

I also wonder to prove extrinsic fraud ( which I believe Ms Feeney & Mr Rosengart clearly laid out in previous filings) how could the probate court even make such a statement or  ruling on the extrinsic fraud? 

That seems to be a whole separate issue.🤔  How would extrinsic fraud be looked into?  Can  Mr. Rosengart refer the matter on for additional review?   Thanks In advance!😊. Justice for Britney!⚖️💝

yes, i believe that's what they're attempting to prove too, since the contracts seem to be non existent or just utter trash. with the lou's emails and the podcast, rosengart is attempting to prove that yes, tri star/lou DID act as fiduciaries for the entirety of the conservatorship. which, i think, penny doesn't want to get into because then that opens the entire con and 1-11 accountings to be looked at again. she wants this case wrapped up and out of her court.

as i said, i believe rosengart clearly wants to go for the big (criminal) case, and that's what britney wants too (justice) and penny just wants to get this over asap and with as little damage to her reputation as possible.

• Love 4

As I said in another thread it’s literally a joke this case is still in the probate court how can you expect them rule fairly when THEY ALLOWED ALL OF THIS TOO HAPPEN.

They won’t!!

they will continue to give Britney small victory while still doing everything to cover their ***** and not admit their wrongdoing 

the probate court is the biggest villain here and you expect them to mediate properly over a situation they caused?!

the whole probate court is worst the lou the courts are the true villain, so why is the villain still in charge here?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Don't worry, Britney will **** them ALL up in the Supreme Court until their brain cells have imploded. They will be so knee deep in ligation that they will be too poor to even to be able to take the bus to appear for court. 

I don't know about that. Our Catholic Supreme Court just took away woman's rights. All Lou Taylor has to do is say God told her it was her destiny to steal Britney's money and the religious nutcases on the courts will follow along. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The ones in red were denied

spacer.png

spacer.png

Basically Matt can’t ask if Lou Taylor had a relationship/conflict of interest with James Spears.

TriStar being involved in the creation of the conservatorship was also shut down.

whatever Rosengart has been building up (not related to the twelfth accounting) was just shut down.

This.

This is such an odd move on Penny's part. She has already been given enough information that should, at the very least, create a level of doubt around recent filings, which would bring into question her capacity to act as this was done under her. It feels likes she trying to play both sides just so she can get it out of her court.

However, this is only a loss on paper. All Rosengart has to do is show his evidence.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block