Judge Penny Orders Lou Taylor to produce all requested documents related to the 12th accounting ( including electronic surveillance )

12 minutes ago, easy said:

this is excellent, and hopefully rosengart will be able to get that evidence he needs for the entire con, not just the twelfth

I don't believe Judge Penny granted any interrogatories before the 12th accounting to be made discoverable. I would have to look back at the Robin/Tristar motion to quash.

But basically she's saying since Rosengart/Britney haven't proven extrinsic fraud or that Tristar was even a fiduciary to Britney, she's only entitled to ask questions about the 12th accounting and the surveillance since those payments were being made as late as Nov 2021 so honestly I wouldn't call it a huge win. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Probate court is circular and exhausting. 

Penny won’t be opening up the can of worms with the con. She wants this wrapped up. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Yes because now its obvious the probate court was involved with this mess and they are liable as well seeing all this discovery which we know is ******* true.. We'll see how this plays out but I'd have britney sue the state of california for allowing it the entire conservatorship was a ******* legal scheme to syphon money from her and they were very corrupt about it. it's more than ******* obvious at this point.. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, easy said:

before everyone panics about the limitations, i think it's important to note that just because it's denied now, doesn't mean it's denied forever. in another thread i mentioned that penny wants to wrap up the conservatorship case because she is a probate judge, and rosengart clearly wants to move on to a criminal court. it makes sense that, for now, penny is limiting the scope to only the 12th (and eventually 13th) accountings. she wants this dumpster fire over asap and rosengart wants the bigger (criminal) case.

I also wonder to prove extrinsic fraud ( which I believe Ms Feeney & Mr Rosengart clearly laid out in previous filings) how could the probate court even make such a statement or  ruling on the extrinsic fraud? 

That seems to be a whole separate issue.🤔  How would extrinsic fraud be looked into?  Can  Mr. Rosengart refer the matter on for additional review?   Thanks In advance!😊. Justice for Britney!⚖️💝

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block