Do you miss Fergie?

Let’s not forget about Clumsy! An absolute bop with standout production.

I’m pretty sure she achieved five Top 5 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 with this album too, including three No. 1s. 

Incredible feat for a debut solo album. She waited far too long to do a follow up though…:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jossy12 said:

Let’s not forget about Clumsy! An absolute bop with standout production.

I’m pretty sure she achieved five Top 5 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 with this album too, including three No. 1s. 

Incredible feat for a debut solo album. She waited far too long to do a follow up though…:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Agreed it took over ten years for her to release 'Double Dutchess'🤭🤭🤭

• Like 1

Imo, she has a few good tracks to her name (i only know of her singles lol), melodically and production wise, but her singing voice, i dont really miss listening to it.

Honestly i realized i only really like London Bridge, **** Money, Fergalicious (and Shut Up, My Humps, Don't Phunk...) The rest are snoozefests to me (Glamorous, Big Girls Don't Cry), overly sentimental (Meet Me Halfway) or just slightly irritating/repetitive, beat wise (Pump It, Imma Be, Rock That Body). 

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

22 hours ago, icybaby said:

I wish she just recorded and performed. She has good singing skills and she is beautiful. She can do good music. Why isn't she? I am also here for Black eyed peas reunion.

Good singing skills you say? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

“London Bridge”, “Fergalicious” and “Meet me Halfway” are timeless bops tho. 

• Love 1

I know you guys love her debut album, and while it has good songs, alot of it is bad and reminds me of Will.i.am horrible work. Will did another version of their horrible song my humps with Fergielicious and I hated it.

Shes better working with the Black Eyed Peas as a group, magic just happens when they are all togather! But yet again, BEP is a horrible group today, im glad Fergie isnt doing these horrible songs they do with Shakira and other artists.

• Love 1

Not really, she kinda hurt herself career wise.

Really bad halftime show with the black eyed peas,,same super bowl where Xtina flubbed the national anthem, and in my eyes sent the curse to Fergie..

?I think her jump the shark and nail in the coffin career happened with that criticized, mocked rendition of the national anthem.

Cancel Culture, I'm not gonna lie it's hard to recover with what Fergie did, that national anthem was like, that's one way to actually kill your own career in the music industry..the public Will never forgive her for that.

YES!!!  She brought BEP to life tbh. I watched a recent performance by them on James Corden, and they had her 'replacement' J.Rey Soul (though she's not really a replacement since they never include her in their photos). And I dunno, I love her as a solo artist and she slayed in their track 'Mamacita', but overall she doesn't have that same energy and vibe that Fergie had and they seem boring without her:

Plus, who can ever top this iconic cartwheel, moaning, seal wobble, shakira *** shaking performance from early in the morning waking up the entire city :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand::

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block