Britney Stop Replying to your Kids on Social Media

31aaf82048e5f1a053e3d1ed9abe106d.jpg
PIN.IT

Feb 3, 2021 - This Pin was discovered by R Tyhurst. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest
f7e82124793b29d860d6b0ec3d4feb51.jpg
PIN.IT

Apr 17, 2022 - This Pin was discovered by Tammy Lueck. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest

938a2bcfd51cc4ae04dbbb7d9b90ed2f--narcis
PIN.IT

Oct 27, 2016 - 1,027 Likes, 17 Comments - @narcissistrecovery on Instagram: “They love to turn it around and make...

6 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Naw. Britney you’ve been told what to do and made to do at the hand of others for way too long. Do you boo because no matter what, speaking publicly or privately, you’ll get flack for it. You have no one but yourself to make happy and if you feel this is what you need then do you. That’s not for anyone else to say if it’s right or wrong. 

But well wishers do point out when they feel its wrong. Nobody is saying Britney should not respond . She should, to all the adults. With kids the response should be a bit more nuanced as they are being most likely being manipulated by ****ty adults around them to do what they did.

• Love 1

I don’t think their relationship are being ruptured… to the contrary it’s being repaired… for the better for her children. Even if it’s sad for Britney because she doesn’t get to see them anymore it’s what they need in life to learn and be better people. Forcing relationships without boundaries are some of the most hurtful things and lead to people thinking the wrong way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Britney Spears is a human being who has been betrayed, abused and thrown to the wolves by almost everybody she has loved and taken care of. When she realised she was being taken advantage of, she fought back. 

How dare ANYBODY tell her to stay quiet now, after EVERYTHING . There is a fully-fledged smear campaign being wrought against her. For what? For the crime for DARING to break free to live her own life.

Britney has now been betrayed by so many people that I think it is a miracle that she can still find goodness within herself  and her chosen family and even be positive about her life. Can you imagine the strength it takes to get past that?

Brit’s children are now the age she was when she started in this vile industry. I was that age once, too, and although I was immature I knew the difference between right and wrong. To sell your own mother out is unforgivable. Especially when your mother has tried to be the best mother / human possible under horrible circumstances.

Britney —- it is such a shame that your awful family values money more than your soul. I think you’re seeing now that you have your voice back that almost everyone is on your side. If not, I’ll speak for myself: whenever I felt alone, your art and talent and power and beautiful soul got me through what was a horrible and abusive childhood.

Thank you for using your voice, Britney. You said in a recent voice recording that you wanted us to not feel alone. Well… I have never felt alone being a fan of you. 

Thank you Britney for everything. You have changed so many lives and we will always be here to return the favour. 

❤️

But didn't Jayden say that he'll talk to his mom again once she gets help or something like that? But he can go out there and damage his mother's reputation? Please! People open your eyes this is a plan by Team Con: "Oh she's free and she'll start earning money without us from now on? No! We'll destroy her reputation so that nobody will support her anymore" how can some of y'all don't see this? First Crappy-Lynn, now K-Jobless... Who will be the next leech? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

But well wishers do point out when they feel its wrong. Nobody is saying Britney should not respond . She should, to all the adults. With kids the response should be a bit more nuanced as they are being most likely being manipulated by ****ty adults around them to do what they did.

I completely understand where YOU are coming from. However I don’t for the life of me feel the genuine concern some ‘fans’ share regarding Britney and her public comments because it’s not about Britney or her relationships but rather them. It makes it easier for them to openly like Britney if the majority does. It’s easier for them to be proud of her if she’s doing everything “right” and the list goes on. They’d rather the perfect veil be thrown over her yet again and take a road that makes them feel more comfortable. Honey this isn’t about us or what makes us feel comfortable.  It’s so transparent in the way their concerns are being addressed…that as an adult who has grown up with Britney since day 1, now understands clear as day. That’s all. 

what Britney says or does with her life is of none of our concern. We either support her. Love her. Or do none of the above. 

• Love 4

Half the people here are writing about this like this it’s a stan war ‘Yass Kwewn cut off those brats’ y’all being so ridiculous and I’m guessing nobody here has children? (I don’t either so that’s not meant judgementally) Teenagers are self-centred and yes, often brats. The rational part of the brain isn’t even fully formed until you’re 25, which explains the impulsive decisions many make in their teens. I didn’t watch the entire interview but the clips I saw Jayden didn’t really look happy and he sounded robotic and ignorant of her situation. Neither of her sons asked to be in this situation, what happened to Britney isn’t their fault and they have been raised their whole lives with a warped view and relationship with her. Honestly what was sad in the clip I saw Jayden doesn’t even speak about her like a mother, when he was saying her career inspired him it was more like he was talking about his favourite musician. That is sad, and that is on Kevin and Jamie who schemed to ensure B would never have a proper parental relationship with them. If they were asked to record their mother at ages 11/12 you can imagine what they’ve been told their whole lives about her. The children should never have been involved publicly from the start. The idea Britney should now just abandon her sons and cut them off is so stupid, I wonder if y’all are even fans if you think that would make her happy? They’re not pets, they’re her sons. I hope when they are out of K-Trash influence they’ll reach out to her and they all make amends (only her sons not the rest of the trash Spears/Federline clan). 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Half the people here are writing about this like this it’s a stan war ‘Yass Kwewn cut off those brats’ y’all being so ridiculous and I’m guessing nobody here has children? (I don’t either so that’s not meant judgementally) Teenagers are self-centred and yes, often brats. The rational part of the brain isn’t even fully formed until you’re 25, which explains the impulsive decisions many make in their teens. I didn’t watch the entire interview but the clips I saw Jayden didn’t really look happy and he sounded robotic and ignorant of her situation. Neither of her sons asked to be in this situation, what happened to Britney isn’t their fault and they have been raised their whole lives with a warped view and relationship with her. Honestly what was sad in the clip I saw Jayden doesn’t even speak about her like a mother, when he was saying her career inspired him it was more like he was talking about his favourite musician. That is sad, and that is on Kevin and Jamie who schemed to ensure B would never have a proper parental relationship with them. If they were asked to record their mother at ages 11/12 you can imagine what they’ve been told their whole lives about her. The children should never have been involved publicly from the start. The idea Britney should now just abandon her sons and cut them off is so stupid, I wonder if y’all are even fans if you think that would make her happy? They’re not pets, they’re her sons. I hope when they are out of K-Trash influence they’ll reach out to her and they all make amends (only her sons not the rest of the trash Spears/Federline clan). 

I agree with the cut them kids off rants it’s soooo bad and embarrassing 😩😩😩

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Do Britney’s family not realize that the general public universally despises them now because of what was learned? I don’t understand why they still take it upon themselves to even try and paint Britney as “unstable” when it’s clear as day that she isn’t! Maybe she was for a short period of time but that doesn’t mean they can strip her of her human rights! Nobody is buying their bull**** anymore. The way I see it, it’s her family vs the entire world of Britney supporters that consists of her husband, her celeb friends, and her legion of loyal fans! Her family is selfish and ******ic and only care about living an extravagant life without showing any regard for her well-being whatsoever. 

as for this topic, NOBODY is telling her what to do! They’re clearly suggesting that Britney should be careful with what she says publicly. Telling someone and suggesting something to someone aren’t exactly the same and I understand they say this because they care about a Britney but we should trust Britney to know what she’s doing. If she wants to speak up on an issue, then she will. She has the right and liberty to do so. I really do hope and pray that she gets the peace and happiness she deserves as well as finding faith again

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block