Britney Stop Replying to your Kids on Social Media

17 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I completely understand where YOU are coming from. However I don’t for the life of me feel the genuine concern some ‘fans’ share regarding Britney and her public comments because it’s not about Britney or her relationships but rather them. It makes it easier for them to openly like Britney if the majority does. It’s easier for them to be proud of her if she’s doing everything “right” and the list goes on. They’d rather the perfect veil be thrown over her yet again and take a road that makes them feel more comfortable. Honey this isn’t about us or what makes us feel comfortable.  It’s so transparent in the way their concerns are being addressed…that as an adult who has grown up with Britney since day 1, now understands clear as day. That’s all. 

what Britney says or does with her life is of none of our concern. We either support her. Love her. Or do none of the above. 

No it's not that. I agree that I feel a PR would serve in her interest but I also respect the fact that she fought her own battle to free her , she is the best person to decide what's good for her and how she should respond. However, when it comes to kids, it's a different issue. They are obviously being manipulated and inserted into this by team con. They are also victims of narc grandparents and an irresponsible father who sees them as a meal ticket. Call out the adults around them. Recognize that the kids are also victims 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

No it's not that. I agree that I feel a PR would serve in her interest but I also respect the fact that she fought her own battle to free her , she is the best person to decide what's good for her and how she should respond. However, when it comes to kids, it's a different issue. They are obviously being manipulated and inserted into this by team con. They are also victims of narc grandparents and an irresponsible father who sees them as a meal ticket. Call out the adults around them. Recognize that the kids are also victims 

She doesn’t want a PR so shut up 

6 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

. Recognize that the kids are also victims 

spacer.png

But they are almost adults, have made their choices and must face consequences. I agree not to be mean to them, and it is Britney's choice, but a healthy wake up call and reality check is good for them. 

She can't save them from themselves.

She spent half her life trying to be there for them. Enslaved, bullied and almost killed. It wasn't enough.

It is not her responsibility to save them. 

They have to find their own way, like she did when she took responsibility and succeeded at their age.

I don’t get it. This place is INFESTED with Team Con trolls and we know that Britney most likely reads here… OBVIOUSLY they’re trying to push her, can we not add to her stress? 

Can these kind of threads get deleted IMMEDIATELY? I don’t get it. Britney is obviously going through a difficult time, telling us she doesn’t believe in God anymore etc, why are we taking a risk by spreading more negativity? Can this stuff be BANNED here?

This isn’t a Katy Perry forum where “everyone is entitled to their opinion”. In Britney’s VERY special circumstances, the rules should way more strict. 

• Love 3

Haha. For real? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They started the fight, babe... now they are getting what they deserve.  brits response are just valid... dont ever tell her to be a holy madafxcking saint... cause she aint one. Remember she used to be a "catholic sl**? a biyatch? now shes an atheist!!! So take a seat and dont ever make her do the things you want her to do. We love an unapologetic queen so step back, babe!

Her family deserves all the dragging and hate. Her kids are not an excption either, they chose to be on the bad side of the picture so they have to get ready for the mass of hate. Stop with the "oh they are just kids, they dont know what they are doing... " thats cr@p! They are almozt adults and are showing their true attitude now. 

Britney, i know youre here, we love you and support you dragging the hell out of your garbage family. Its what they deserve. Karma will get them time and time again. Stay focused queen! HMC is #1! 

And nothing changed!  Everyone can speak up except for Britney! 

They are bashing her left and right and she is supposed to say nothing? 

Do we have any doubts that if these things would be kept private Britney would not post this?

Remember one thing, if they didn’t say  that they didn’t want to see her we wouldn’t know because Britney never said a word publicly! 

So that’s good that now she can speak up! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I wasn’t going to respond, but I’m getting tired of seeing these threads every time she defends herself…y’all are becoming tiring with these. Britney didn’t get free from being a silent prisoner to her family/team to continue to take their crap and not speak up for herself. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

As for her kids, they’re almost 18. Britney was selling millions of records and performing sold out shows across the world around their age, so let’s not pretend they can’t make their own decisions on things. Also, Preston didn’t talk or fully participate in the interview (an interview I’m refusing to watch because I’m not giving them clicks/views), so obviously they had the choice to partake in this smear campaign, and Jayden CHOSE to sit down and contribute to it. Jayden’s the one she’s been mostly verbal with in her posts because HE talked and made the comments she’s upset with and rightfully so.

Also, idk what the laws are like in California regarding custody and stuff related to it, but from what I’ve heard, kids can make the choice to not see or be with certain parents around 12 or 13 years old in court so yeah this interview was a choice and not seeing her anymore was also a choice.

So please, stop with the censoring Britney threads and making excuses for her kids, it’s getting old for real. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I think Britney is being incredibly sensitive while responding. At the forefront, she is sharing her undying love for her children and is doing so incredibly beautifully. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

However, as she stated, her sons are her teachers and she is there’s. She is teaching them a lesson that when you play with social media it’s gonna come back and bite you back. As their mother, she owes them this lesson and although it’s a tough lesson, it’s one that they will learn to appreciate as they get older if they don’t develop into future KFeds :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hope they can come closer despite the tough love. It is up to them to grow up though :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1

I totally understan the OP's point, however, I am tired of the fact that everybody has been telling Britney her whole damn life to be the bigger person, don't speak up, be quiet, understand that the people who harm you do it because they love you, etc. Her whole life people question every single thing she does because of course there's always something to pick apart, of course there's always some negative side to whatever she (or anyone) does, but her mistakes seem to be unforgivable somehow.

I bet she's tired of being the bigger person, I'd be tired to. 

Also, I learned something this past couple years: don't demand victims of trauma and abuse to act in the ideal, rationalized way I imagine they "should" act. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, johnslyfe said:

Do Britney’s family not realize that the general public universally despises them now because of what was learned? I don’t understand why they still take it upon themselves to even try and paint Britney as “unstable” when it’s clear as day that she isn’t! Maybe she was for a short period of time but that doesn’t mean they can strip her of her human rights! Nobody is buying their bull**** anymore. The way I see it, it’s her family vs the entire world of Britney supporters that consists of her husband, her celeb friends, and her legion of loyal fans! Her family is selfish and ******ic and only care about living an extravagant life without showing any regard for her well-being whatsoever. 

as for this topic, NOBODY is telling her what to do! They’re clearly suggesting that Britney should be careful with what she says publicly. Telling someone and suggesting something to someone aren’t exactly the same and I understand they say this because they care about a Britney but we should trust Britney to know what she’s doing. If she wants to speak up on an issue, then she will. She has the right and liberty to do so. I really do hope and pray that she gets the peace and happiness she deserves as well as finding faith again

Sorry but I have to point out that the title of the thread says “Britney stop replying to your kids on social media”, which comes across as telling/commanding her what to do. If they were suggesting, then OP could’ve titled it “Britney, could you please try to not reply to your kids on social media” because this sounds less as a direct command than the actual title of the thread.

Just wanted to put my two cents in on your statement on people not telling her what to do.

1 minute ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Sorry but I have to point out that the title of the thread says “Britney stop replying to your kids on social media”, which comes across as telling/commanding her what to do. If they were suggesting, then OP could’ve titled it “Britney, could you please try to not reply to your kids on social media” because this sounds less as a direct command than the actual title of the thread.

Just wanted to put my two cents in on your statement on people not telling her what to do.

Also I should add to this that I am in no way telling her or suggesting her not to say what she needs to say because I strongly feel after being silenced for over a decade that she has a right to say whatever she wants to say to anyone that are talking badly about her and victimizing her. If I was in her shoes, I’d do the exact same thing.

i agree with you.

kids are kids. i completely understand she feels hurt and betrayed by the interview, but i feel like this is gonna make things more difficult.

and i don't think the OP is telling britney how to live her life, they're just giving their opinion and giving advice, which is as valid as everyone else's. at the end of the day, that's what we all do in this forum all the time.

it seems these days we have to agree with absolutely everything she does or else we're bad fans or something. that's why i've been silent about this subject.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block