Britney Stop Replying to your Kids on Social Media

8 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

Britney is the mother the kids have no respect and are entitled bast(a)rds.

Brit Has every right to defend herself against these clowns.

This woman has provided money for all these people and gave them millions and millions of dollars she’s worked her backside off for so many people. B has the right to say and do what she pleases just like everybody else.

spank amazon GIF

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

May be if you know you will get backlash and there is no way you can reach Britney , what don’t you control yourself posting this and tell Britney what to do? 
your intention is right but May be timing is wrong

I agree with where you’re coming from. I also agree that Britney can say and do whatever she wants. But it’s true, she’s most likely doing more harm then good in terms of repairing her relationship with her boys.

As you already know, fans on here think it’s okay because “we’re her family.” Lmao 😂 we’re fans, not anything near family.  But it’s sad that she seems to have no one close to her with any longevity. Her success has thrown so many personal hurdles her way. It’s not fair. I hope she finds herself again and people that deserve her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I believe that she has every right to reply publicly. 

That said... Her most effective reply is through court, wills and money. Repond by all means but follow it up with court and financial changes. 

Establishing boundaries . They devalued, unappreciated and  disrespected her. 

There are consequences. Enough is enough. Hope she chooses action that speaks louder as well as setting the narrative straight, which is also a great move 

Repairing that relationship with the boys is not on her. She has done everything humanly possible for years. More than enough. 

She doesn't need to do anything to repair it. She needn't make concessions and play nice any more. 

Truth is more important. 

They can do something to repair the relationship too... It's on them. They chose this. They had their chance... A lifetime 

It is no way on Britney to "repair the relationship". What possibly more could she do. 

No way are they calling the shots any more 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block