Britney Stop Replying to your Kids on Social Media

Please understand, Britney is not speaking against her kids or saying no to them.

Please read between the lines.

She is responding to her abusers. They have held these kids as hostage through brainwashing and mis information.

When these kids grow up, with access to the legal information of their mother, her kids will understand the situation and how their mom was victimized and abused by her own family.

Until then they are unable to process anything and if Britney does not speak out to the public dragging they are doing, it will only be unfair for her.

SHE IS NOT SAYING "NO" TO HER PRECIOUS KIDS. SHE IS SAYING "NO" TO THE SYSTEM OF ABUSE AND MOST OF ALL, SHE IS SAYING "NO" TO HER ABUSERS.

They no longer have control over her. She is a free woman with self worth and power. ❤

• Love 3
7 hours ago, keldam22 said:

Or stop telling Britney how to live her life… She was silenced for 14 years what don’t people understand?? Let her handle things the way she wants to and stop telling her how to live her life. 

Do you let your friends and family do things that are reckless? Or do you sometimes offer constructive feedback? A good friend/family will tell you how it is. I agree that she needs to cool it with the kids. This isn’t Lou Taylor we are talking about here. She will process and handle all this in the way that she feels fit, but fighting with her kids over Twitter or Instagram is not going to help her heal. And she will probably look back and wish she didn’t. We all know she’s free to do what she wants, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. When we go thru **** in life, we need people who care about us to help us reason because, understandably, emotions cloud our judgment. Britney doesn’t need terrible fans saying “yaaas queen, rip those ungrateful brats to shreds, I bet they are quaking right now.” These are her children who she lives deeply, and are likely what got her through 13 years of an abusive conservatorship. So stop driving a wedge between them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

You are right. You are going to get backlash. If you are reading this, I strongly urge you to stop telling others how to live theirs lives :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

8917e17ffa8c88b89a77db708332fd5a100960f2

Why don't you let her live? What do you know if they have blocked her from all communications? What if some sort of legal **** impides them to talk? Why you trying to silence her after the 15 years she's beem abused and silenced? Don't you think you can shut the hell up and agree or disagree but STOP telling her what to do. Even reading your statement: Why do you think she allegedly wants to fix the relationship? I mean, according to you bullSh the only way they can fix it is by BRITNEY ceasing, once again? 

Gurl it shocks me y'all forgot what Britney went trough for this brats.

• Like 1

How bout u go tell those selfish little brats to go speak to mom in private and not on tv. She has only praised those boys on social media until they, well Jayden in particular started trashing her on tv. Quite frankly I respect that she has some back bone regarding her kids and she’s not gonna sit there at let them walk all over her. That’s the problem with most parents today, they’re either their kids friend (which is clearly how Kevin chooses to parent) OR they let their kids control them and the house.

• Like 1

I hope rosengart take actions on cour, and the cur down what she's giving to them, and then qnd statement for all of them, if they continue to bullying her they are gonna be sued on court. 

I really hope she sells serenity and all the property ger familys live in, put them on the street queen and cut off the payroll.

10 hours ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

Stop telling her what to do! Shut up! Close this STUPID thread!

• Love 1

I can’t at this thread. 

She is responding publicly because they won’t speak to her. Her family, including her kids (no matter how brainwashed) are gaslighting her by implying she’s unwell and that her family isn’t “bad.” She has literally been exploited by her family her entire career, and was silenced for 13 years. And now her kids jump on the band wagon so their lazy dad can profit MILLIONS?! No. The betrayal she must feel is unimaginable. She has every right to say whatever she wants about anyone in her family, kids included. I don’t care how old they are. 

The public is going to tear her down if she responds, and tear her down if she didn’t because they would believe the narrative, from her OWN kids, that she needs help. She will never be able to please everyone. Including this fan base. 

Britney, please continue to speak YOUR truth and NEVER let anyone silence you again. You are powerful, strong, courageous, and brave. And I’m incredibly proud of how you are for persevering and working through the trauma and pain in your OWN way. ❤️

• Love 1

She should respond considering they are publically and intentionally trying to make her look bad by the help of her ex conservators and abusers.

But I wouldnt do it the way she did it on social media, and it shouldnt be a back and forth thing.

I would instead put out one public statement without going into details of what her kids specifically said.

I think at this point in time, Britney may consider having a proper big TV interview and shut everyone up. The whole back and forth thing will get messy.. .K-Fed and her family are spinning this as a mom versus kids thing, and it will only make things worse. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
But eventually Britney is finally free, which means she is free to decide what she wants to do or say. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Super Mods

How about she does whatever she wants to do. She's a grown-azz woman why does everyone insist they know her better than herself? Why does everyone think they know what she should do better than she does? 

Let her do whatever she wants, she's a sane, healthy, intelligent, adult woman. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block