Britney Stop Replying to your Kids on Social Media

40 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

I kinda agree. This is Kfeds and Lynne's( wasn't she preaent during the interview) fault . Yes the kids are horribly wrong. But they are teenagers . They grew up around adults who most likely were feeding them wrong stuff about Britney and brainwashing them. Most likely they were rewarded only when they also joined the gang of treating Britney like an other. They were groomed to illegally record Britney and nobody guided them or told them that it was horribly wrong and violating. Instead they were encouraged to do more. From Britney's description  it seems like they also like her family only expected her to provide and nothing more. It will take some distance from the kfed family and britneys family for them to see and understand what was happening. 

Don't go after them. Pity them , feel bad for them. They were and are  also victims of an abusive set up where the adults have used them as pawns and tried to alienate them from their mom. 

Drag the actual villains, Kfed and Lynne who allowed this to happen. Strip them naked of their veneer of ' we want the best for britney'. Expose them for the monstrous people they are, using and exploiting young kids to achieve their gain

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Yes I know I am going to get so much backlash for saying this, but this post/topic is for Britney if she happens to read this. 

Britney I strongly urge you to stop responding to your kids on Social media, it's never going to heal or fix your relationship with them but will only distance them from you. Regardless of their actions, they are still minors and it kinda irks me that grown folks on here have such strong opinions of them.

Everything Britney has been through over the past couple of years has been for her kids and it saddens me that the relationship is now being so fractured now that's she's free. Yes yes everyone is going to say she's been a prisoner for 13 years and she's entitled to say how she feels and what she wants to, and that's great but sensitive matters should be dealt with privately with close people that she does trust not with the public who will use the same information and turn it against her in a second. Imagine if anyone of you, who are still lucky enough to have their mums around had to deal with issues with them on social media or publicy, with every Tom, **** and Harry chiming in? 

Britney, if you reading this I hope you continue fighting for a great relationship with your kids and I believe you can have this. This message is coming from love and hopes of a better future for you. I support you dragging every other leech that has wronged you but just to be a little more delicate with your kids. I love you always queen. Keep shining. 

She is fighting for that by minding her business and not running the streets like most moms I’ve seen on the corner of the bum & dumps bar

Her children are almost a grown up. The fact that they chose to speak about her in front of millions, rather than having a heart-to-heart shows HUGE DISRESPECT towards the mom that has fed them their whole life. She literally had her mental health and even her life on the line due to the kids existence - and know the same very kids treat her like that.

If I were Britney, I would actually be more furious and may not have choice of words as nice as her.

I can't wait for these two brats to become a legal adult so we can hold them accountable for treating her mom like sht. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, daninreallife88 said:

Her children are almost a grown up. The fact that they chose to speak about her in front of millions, rather than having a heart-to-heart shows HUGE DISRESPECT towards the mom that has fed them their whole life. She literally had her mental health and even her life on the line due to the kids existence - and know the same very kids treat her like that.

If I were Britney, I would actually be more furious and may not have choice of words as nice as her.

I can't wait for these two brats to become a legal adult so we can hold them accountable for treating her mom like sht. 

Did they choose to go on Tv or did Kfed and Lynne make them go. They are teenagers. At this age they don't get to choose to make such a huge decision. The adults are supposed to guide them instead of making them do the wrong stuff. Kfed and Lynne are irreparably harming the boys by inserting them front and centre here. This was not their battle. But Kfed and Lynne did this to save themselves and Jamie. The kids , however misguided they are, are also the victims here of Jamie, Kfed and Lynne

• Love 1

She is their freaking mother, they need to respect her. They crossed the boundary when they decided to go publicly.

This family is such a trash, 100% white trash, red necks. Called it however you want. Not to mention sick and manipulative people who think they own her.

Britney girl, my advice for you.. make a documentary.. tell your story. Work on yourself, do what makes you happy. And move to Europe, and enjoy your life.

**** the drama, US media and trashy people.

Love you ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Kids used as weapon against her. Britney was punished by not seeing them. And the minute she is free they r all against her saying we choose not see mom be4 she gets better. So convenient. And yet so not private to make the interview to talk trash about ur mother. Kids r stupid enough to believe everything they been feeded. So yeah it will take time for them to understand. And Britney needs to be patient. But she also need to express her feelings. I believe it is like therapy for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I think she is communicating publicly it like this for a reason, maybe because it is the only way she can communicate to her children because they refuse to speak to her. Everybody here thinks they know everything about the situation but only Britney really knows what's it like her in shoes, let her judge for herself how to handle her family.

It might also be the safest way to interact. Not a nice thought but a lot of nasty stuff has been happening off the record.

5 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

True that. But at what age is a narcissist fully formed. Call out Lynne, Kfed, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, LT, the media , et all. Adults are fair game. But with kids one needs to be a bit more nuanced. I am not saying don't respond , I am just saying recognize the people who are manipulating the kids and call them out. 

• Like 2

People defending these ungrateful teens and treating them as if they were 2 years old lol. I can guarantee that when you were 16 you were not an innocent little baby. 

They decided to go public. They decided to side with their and their mom’s abusive family. Some of you (THANKFULLY might I add) have never had to deal with abusive family dynamics so you might have the wrong idea that Britney is acting erratically, well she’s not. She’s her family’s scapegoat. 

Some of you are very naive. Their relationship might never heal, and if it happens it will be LONG YEARS from now and it will never be the same as it was as long as these teenagers decide to side with their mom’s abusers.

• Love 9

I understand your point but she’s not damaging her relationship with them. She’s saying how she feels just as they decided to do publicly for a check. They’ve spun it to make it seem as if she’s attacking them when the last time I checked, a rebuttal isn’t an attack. If her kids were concerned for  their relationship with their mother, they wouldn’t do a paid interview about it before picking up a phone. Being a minor does not absolve you of sense nor responsibility. It’s not a situation that we’re going to understand because we are not legendary, multimillionaires who understand how devastating it must be to see the same people you once lived and breathed for sell you out because they can and/or they know they can make a dollar off of you. She’s setting boundaries for once in her life because she’s rightfully unapologetic for the fallout of a situation that actually was not her fault in any way shape or form. If someone hurts you, you should never have hold your tongue to appease their feelings when they had no consideration for yours 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

True that. But at what age is a narcissist fully formed. Call out Lynne, Kfed, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, LT, the media , et all. Adults are fair game. But with kids one needs to be a bit more nuanced. I am not saying don't respond , I am just saying recognize the people who are manipulating the kids and call them out. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The thing is from what Britney describes they have been siding with the powers in the conservatorship against her for a long time. 

Narcissist or not, regardless: they have made unkind, toxic, cowardly mean choices. However those are informed or manipulated, Britney still has to put herself first and deal with it. 

They are almost adults. Kids or not, nobody can control their choices but themselves. They have to find their own way. It is not on Britney to destroy herself hoping they will see the light someday 

She has to act based on their actions, not their potential. Enough of that has passed 

3 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

Narcs are formed since a very young age. It doesn’t happen magically as soon as a person becomes of age. The behavior and dynamic is learned since they are kids.

The reality is that abusive family dynamics are one of the most difficult cycles to break. In this case, Britney is the first one in her family to do so. If she ever has more kids, those kids will be free of that abuse.

And the harsh reality that many are not willing to accept or consider is that the relationship with her two sons might not ever fully heal. Britney is in the right to distance herself. She does not have to tolerate abuse or subject herself to a toxic family dynamic to keep a relationship with her sons. People that have never had to cut ties don’t understand. I only see this relationship being salvageable if her sons cut ties with the abusers.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block