Britney deactivated her Instagram again

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

I think it’s very clear she’s struggling with self esteem and doubts everything she posts all the time. She probably needs to turn it off every once in a while to just cocoon in her own environment.

Agree. And I feel that cause I'm the same way. In those moments of overthinking, she deactivates and disconnects from the noise in the comments and the noise in her own head. We've seen it time and time again.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, easy said:

"she needs this, she needs that"

does she actually need these things, or do you as a fan want her to have those things so you feel better?

the only thing that britney needs is grace, understanding, and the ability to keep doing whatever she pleases. give her that and stop worrying about "how it looks" britney does not care, why do you? it's not your life, your career, your anything. 

This. Just be glad you’re getting any new music at all. 

Poor Elton though. He’s really to trying to make it work, but she keeps posting that fan cover, that shady (or not) post, now deleting her IG just before the release. Lol 

• Love 1

At this point I'm not shock at all. I think she's overwhelming regarding the social media. She must feel a lot pressure for everyone to show her perfect which she is not. Maybe the release of the song puts a lot of pressure on her, fans saying she's not promoting the song. I still don't know if crowsurf manages her inta or if some agency does it. It's someone from team con trying to get in her ig? I hope one day she just delete all that 3000 post and start fresh. She needs a team for social media. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, s&m said:

you know what’s sad nowadays? deactivating a social media being seen as her not being stable, and not being free, and not having friends that care about her by this fanbase. you guys made this! your lunatic theories are hurting her! the fact that people have the audacity to keep assuming that she is shading people like elton or selena.

Someone needs help! And it is not Britney!

Yesterday a big hearing happened but guess what? No one cares! ****ty fans cared about elton removing a ******* adlib, the lack of promotion, how she is unstable, how this, how that.

Don’t you think that it is enough?

The fanbase has been losing it for a while. I bet that when I come to this forum tomorrow, the comments here will ruin the excitement of new mjsic being released. "the adlib is missing" "omg where's the promo"  "she needs to hire new people"  "wtf cassie"  "omg icky at it again"  "cade stop posting" "sam give her the phone back"

I'm disgusted. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

So I’m not really on instagram, do fans actually write about promo so much that she can see it? How embarrassing. It’s like you’re rooting for a certain team, looking for a victory and it’s not even about her. 

Tbh I didn't see anything like that. Most of her -and definitely the top- comments are always very supporting. Didn't see anybody demanding promotion other than here on Exhale. I don't think that has anything to do with the deactivation.

Maybe she's just stressed about the release and the extra attention. Or maybe she doesn't like the final edit. But if you think that here you're cursed and hated.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mercenary said:

Like wtf.... you got a new song coming out and  instead of doing a little bit of promo, you decide to delete your IG!? She desperately needs a good PR team, she needs people who will run her social media... she clearly has no idea how things work nowadays (no surprise there considering what was happening to her the past 13 years) ..... I mean, don't get me wrong, she can clearly do whatever she wants, but the constant beefing with her trashy family, those weird photos and videos are not doing her any favor in the eyes of the GP.... 

But then again, like who the **** really cares about instagram?

If you do, you should probably reevaluate your priorities in life.

I mean I know most people today are pretty self absorbed and stuff, but social media has litteraly no importance and it should not be given any.

+ as you stated in your post, she can do whatever she wants.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

The fanbase has been losing it for a while. I bet that when I come to this forum tomorrow, the comments here will ruin the excitement of new mjsic being released. "the adlib is missing" "omg where's the promo"  "she needs to hire new people"  "wtf cassie"  "omg icky at it again"  "cade stop posting" "sam give her the phone back"

I'm disgusted. 

this!

Its sad 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I'm disgusted. 

This fanbase is one of the worst out there. It's even worse than in like 2011/2012, which says a lot.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I'm disgusted. 

Are you really surprised though? This is what Exhale has been like since forever. Sadly. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Complication said:

Are you really surprised though? This is what Exhale has been like since forever. Sadly. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I'm not in all honesty. Guess I was a bit hopeful regarding post-conservatorship future when it comes to the fanbase. I thought we would've learned a lesson or two. Some things never change, I guess. 

Sad.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block