Britney deactivated her Instagram again

I keep reading people telling other people what and how to think. I mean, how come a "fanbase" which has been so concerned about freedom, feels the right to censor others?

Yes, there are crazy fans with crazy approaches, but that is fame. People are crazy sometimes, people come from different backgrounds, people are insensitive and you can´t try to change everyone´s minds through a godamn post. Britney comes out, stirs a pot of whatever kind cause she wants to and that is fine, and then the legion gets pisse because people perceive a myriad of things, so...yeah people will like it or dislike it and they have the freedom to be as crazy as they want, just like Britney has the freedom to post whatever nonsense (or brilliant, intricate codes, according to some) she wants. 

Seriously, she could follow the rule book of PR. If she were so fed up with fame, she would totally go elsewhere or not post those kind of posts, but she chose not to and decided to post whatever she wants and that is her prerrogative and it is completely fine. People also have the freedom to choose to think she is awesome and illuminated or simply messy. The irony on the censorship some fans try to impose is the only crystal clear thing here. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I think she is having an anxiety attack because it is her first song in years, I imagine all the anxiety she must be feeling right now, deleting post and closing her ig is the most normal thing she could do, for situations like this she needs a social media manger and thus she will be away from the networks.

• Love 1
Okie dokie … my first song in 6 years 🎶 !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time … Elton John 🚀!!!! I’m kinda overwhelmed… it’s a big deal to me !!! I’m meditating more 🧘🏼‍♀️ and learning my space is valuable and precious !!! I’m learning everyday is a clean slate to try and be a better person and do what makes me happy … yes I choose happiness today. I tell myself every day to let go of the hurt bitterness and try to forgive myself and others to what may have been hurtful. I want to be fearless like when I was younger and not be so scared and fearful. I pray there actually is truth to the Holy Spirit and I hope that spirit is with my children as well !!! Yes … I choose happiness and joy today ☀️ !!!

Comentar

Compartir

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mercenary said:

Like wtf.... you got a new song coming out and  instead of doing a little bit of promo, you decide to delete your IG!? She desperately needs a good PR team, she needs people who will run her social media... she clearly has no idea how things work nowadays (no surprise there considering what was happening to her the past 13 years) ..... I mean, don't get me wrong, she can clearly do whatever she wants, but the constant beefing with her trashy family, those weird photos and videos are not doing her any favor in the eyes of the GP.... 

you should probably worry about your receding hairline not whether Britney deletes her IG lol

48 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

We do have to remember that she really doesn’t have ANY social media experience. Social media didn’t REALLY take off until 2008-2010…she would have been kept from it. 

yes it’s dramatic…but we all have a 15 year head-start on how to deal/navigate  with social media. 

just saying. 

absolutely this

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block