Britney deactivated her Instagram again

19 minutes ago, mercenary said:

Like wtf.... you got a new song coming out and  instead of doing a little bit of promo, you decide to delete your IG!? She desperately needs a good PR team, she needs people who will run her social media... she clearly has no idea how things work nowadays (no surprise there considering what was happening to her the past 13 years) ..... I mean, don't get me wrong, she can clearly do whatever she wants, but the constant beefing with her trashy family, those weird photos and videos are not doing her any favor in the eyes of the GP.... 

she doesn’t really care (hopefully) but the GP is getting tired of her narrative. We’ve been here for ages so we are kind of used to it but other people aren’t. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

People complaining because a song she's in comes out in a couple days...

The woman has her ex husband and her freaking children coming for her on international television soon, and is fighting a very tough legal fight against the people who imprisoned her for nearly 15 years, including her own father. Let her be, for ****'s sake.

• Love 9

I feel sorry for britney! if the reason is all the conspiracies she's getting, her comments, her own fans always trying to rival her with someone else, or criticizing her or pressuring her to promote! it's so exhausting! it really all makes me feel bad, and i can't imagine being in her shoes... sometimes the worst shade and harassment comes from the fan base itself, and i'm talking in general... stop reading comments except the first ones that are from pages i follow or verified accounts of her colleagues. it's sad. ASSUMING THAT'S THE REASON. Everything she does is criticized. and if she stops doing it even more. if she says anything, the narrative is changed with nonsense....

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I'm all here for Britney expressing herself but she's clearly not in the right place to be using social media. If she can't handle it, she should step away from it. It's OK not to be able to handle stuff. She could start using it again once she's in a better place. Besides, she really is starting to screw up her career if she continues with such messy behaviour. Let's not forget she has more than 40 MILLIONS of followers, that's not a platform for anyone with mental health issues. At the beginning I was here for her speaking her mind after 13-14 years of silence but now it's clearly not the best thing for her. I wish she had more trustworthy, smart and loving people around her to help her navigate this healing yet complicated new stage in her life...

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block