Britney deactivated her Instagram again

I don't think Britney needs a social media manager at this point, someone telling her what to post or not is the last thing she needs. But IMO she could hire someone to teach her about how to navigate and deal with social media, how to present herself better, general social media etiquette, etc. That way she could make better and more informed decisions by herself.

Also, she would heavily benefit from taking some photography lessons for her selfies. She looks incredible, but is very bad at actually portraying her beauty.

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I keep reading people telling other people what and how to think. I mean, how come a "fanbase" which has been so concerned about freedom, feels the right to censor others?

Yes, there are crazy fans with crazy approaches, but that is fame. People are crazy sometimes, people come from different backgrounds, people are insensitive and you can´t try to change everyone´s minds through a godamn post. Britney comes out, stirs a pot of whatever kind cause she wants to and that is fine, and then the legion gets pisse because people perceive a myriad of things, so...yeah people will like it or dislike it and they have the freedom to be as crazy as they want, just like Britney has the freedom to post whatever nonsense (or brilliant, intricate codes, according to some) she wants. 

Seriously, she could follow the rule book of PR. If she were so fed up with fame, she would totally go elsewhere or not post those kind of posts, but she chose not to and decided to post whatever she wants and that is her prerrogative and it is completely fine. People also have the freedom to choose to think she is awesome and illuminated or simply messy. The irony on the censorship some fans try to impose is the only crystal clear thing here. 

This comment is all levels of yikes. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

this is truthfully the first time she deactivated and i kind of felt a bit of a relief. i want our girl to express herself even if its not what we want to hear; but i also wonder what type of energy she invites into her world from her confusing posts. it must be so intense for her! she deserves a break from the madness of the internet. its not a fun place.

5 minutes ago, BrazilianBeach said:

I don't think Britney needs a social media manager at this point, someone telling her what to post or not is the last thing she needs. But IMO she could hire someone to teach her about how to navigate and deal with social media, how to present herself better, general social media etiquette, etc. That way she could make better and more informed decisions by herself.

Also, she would heavily benefit from taking some photography lessons for her selfies. She looks incredible, but is very bad at actually portraying her beauty.

Then unfollow her? Find a new hobby? Follow a new artist? Just because Britney doesn’t fit the mold you have created for her in your mind doesn’t mean she needs to change. 

• Love 5

love her, I understand she is too angry with her family and her children, and all documentaries  are too much and the fan just want more and more including me :) 

healing and anger take time hopefully she will heal soon as she said that she choose happiness 

Can you imagine if it's not re-activated by tomorrow night for the HMC release? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm sure it's just her weekly random deactivation. I doubt she'll do one of those 'hide every post and only have one post for the single' type things because that marketing tactic is so lame now.

you know what’s sad nowadays? deactivating a social media being seen as her not being stable, and not being free, and not having friends that care about her by this fanbase. you guys made this! your lunatic theories are hurting her! the fact that people have the audacity to keep assuming that she is shading people like elton or selena.

Someone needs help! And it is not Britney!

Yesterday a big hearing happened but guess what? No one cares! ****ty fans cared about elton removing a ******* adlib, the lack of promotion, how she is unstable, how this, how that.

Don’t you think that it is enough?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block