Britney deactivated her Instagram again

Like wtf.... you got a new song coming out and  instead of doing a little bit of promo, you decide to delete your IG!? She desperately needs a good PR team, she needs people who will run her social media... she clearly has no idea how things work nowadays (no surprise there considering what was happening to her the past 13 years) ..... I mean, don't get me wrong, she can clearly do whatever she wants, but the constant beefing with her trashy family, those weird photos and videos are not doing her any favor in the eyes of the GP.... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

her recording it years ago is a myth, people misconstrued an old tweet of hers from 2015 about the original tiny dancer as an announcement but it was just her tweeting alongside a trending hashtag at the time about elton

spacer.png

Ohhhh good to know. 

3 minutes ago, mercenary said:

Like wtf.... you got a new song coming out and  instead of doing a little bit of promo, you decide to delete your IG!? She desperately needs a good PR team, she needs people who will run her social media... she clearly has no idea how things work nowadays (no surprise there considering what was happening to her the past 13 years) ..... I mean, don't get me wrong, she can clearly do whatever she wants, but the constant beefing with her trashy family, those weird photos and videos are not doing her any favor in the eyes of the GP.... 

again..Britney doesn’t care nor should she lol 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

her recording it years ago is a myth, people misconstrued an old tweet of hers from 2015 about the original tiny dancer as an announcement but it was just her tweeting alongside a trending hashtag at the time about elton

spacer.png

Ironically, this was around the release of Tom's Diner as a single, which didn't get any promotion from her :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: (though she tweeted about it months prior when the album came out).

Maybe now she'll tweet about the cover she's releasing in 7 years :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block