Faye Tozer Confirms Britney cameo In Steps’ ‘One For Sorrow’ music video

Considering they toured with her. And it's a sore spot cos of the treatment h got. Cos he was sleeping with the boss and got special treatment, compared to Lee ( while he loves h the queen,,he admits him being straight hurt him big-time In the 90s cos of this relationship) and compared to the girls, younger h days and Claire taking leads are painful hey day memories 

Just now, nwonder said:

Hmmm Idk …it doesn’t really look like her to me. 

Also if you were gonna have Brinny in your video, surely you’d wanna give her proper shot. 

But IDK why Faye would lie either 

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

That's exactly what she looked like in 1999 when her body was still relatively "normal". 

And maybe Britney was on tour with them at the time and just offered to be an extra in the video. She is that kind of person, doing anything for her friends. 

Regarding the length of the shot... I mean they obviously don't want the bigger star to take away ALL of the attention. 🤣

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Hmmm Idk …it doesn’t really look like her to me. 

Also if you were gonna have Brinny in your video, surely you’d wanna give her proper shot. 

But IDK why Faye would lie either 

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

This is steps, for the us market which new York times said will take over the spice girls as the Next wave of British dance pop in the us, the answer even steps said, that never happened cos US success wasn't meant for them cos the music wouldn't work in the states or anywhere else but Britain 

25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is steps, for the us market which new York times said will take over the spice girls as the Next wave of British dance pop in the us, the answer even steps said, that never happened cos US success wasn't meant for them cos the music wouldn't work in the states or anywhere else but Britain 

I think they could've worked in Mexico / Latin America, since other similar groups such as A Teens and S Club 7 were really popular, but I don't know why Steps never got here (I guess because they weren't popular in the US to begin with, but I don't think A Teens and S Club were popular over there either), or at least I didn't know about them until Exhale started mentioning them lol 

Same with other groups like the Sugababes, Atomic Kitten etc, I never heard of them until a few years ago, whereas M2M was super popular for example. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block