Faye Tozer Confirms Britney cameo In Steps’ ‘One For Sorrow’ music video

1 hour ago, Fabricio Alex said:

i think it her just in THIS scene

Fa3ur-H-Xo-AIi4-FK.jpg

and the other ones the girl DOES NOT have a belly piercing, take a look:

Fa3uvgg-X0-AALlni.jpg

Super common practice for Artists to get more exposure to filming by being extras in music videos. Just like Kesha was in Katy Perry's I kissed a girl.

Britney was really busy then too, so I think they just got a stand in when she left. Which would explain why the belly ring is gone and the drastic face change.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

They could have used a double as well since I doubt Britney was available for more than an hour or so. But it definitely is Britney and Fay was there on set with her - she has zero reason to lie about something from 1999 lol.

some people here are so stubborn but the truth is it IS Britney, it looked like her back then and they were band mates on the same label, toured together and Britney was friends with some of them. 

yeap... i guess thats what happened

On 8/24/2022 at 1:47 AM, Viking84 said:

You comment makes no sense. Do you think Faye has Alzheimer's? Faye is a member of Steps. She is someone who KNOWS if it was Britney or not. She is also a very nice girl, so she has absolutely no reason to lie.

I think a lot of Britney fans here are too young to remember what she looked like at this point in her career. That's exactly what she looked like for a while.

My comment makes no sense? Since you seem to lack reading comprehension, i said she isn’t lying she’s just WRONG. You can be incorrect or mistaken and not have Alzheimer’s. Case in point: you, my dear. I remember what she looked like, I’m probably older than u :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Faye was a member of a highly manufactured band that had no say over who or what was in one of their music videos. During a scene of extras, I doubt she was even on set she was probably getting her hair and makeup done for her next scene. As I pointed out and now a half a dozen other users have parroted me (bc I’m so influential) those are not her eyebrows or her facial features.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:25 PM, Antidote said:

spacer.png

Exactly, antidote! If you think this is Britney Spears, you are not intelligent. Period. Maybe she did film a cameo, but her appearance didn’t make the final cut and they used footage of her stand in instead.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block