Faye Tozer Confirms Britney cameo In Steps’ ‘One For Sorrow’ music video

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think they could've worked in Mexico / Latin America, since other similar groups such as A Teens and S Club 7 were really popular, but I don't know why Steps never got here (I guess because they weren't popular in the US to begin with, but I don't think A Teens and S Club were popular over there either), or at least I didn't know about them until Exhale started mentioning them lol 

Same with other groups like the Sugababes, Atomic Kitten etc, I never heard of them until a few years ago, whereas M2M was super popular for example. 

S club ⁷ actually had Some success

Never had a dream come true went top ten in the Us, and 7 went gold and so did S club

@Slayer will tell you the TV show was actually so popular it actually was the genius promotional tool ever, we even got a releases of seeing double movie topping the Us kids sales of movies for five weeks

A teens definitely had radio Disney support 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

S club ⁷ actually had Some success

Never had a dream come true went top ten in the Us, and 7 went gold and so did S club

@Slayer will tell you the TV show was actually so popular it actually was the genius promotional tool ever, we even got a releases of seeing double movie topping the Us kids sales of movies for five weeks

A teens definitely had radio Disney support 

yeah S Club 7  was really popular because of the show, we got it through Nickelodeon in Latin America 

3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

She looked like this on FHM, so yeah, it is her.

07.png

It’s definitely Britney! What would Faye gain from lying? The cameo was obviously a favor to the band for supporting her but unfortunately due to the lightning it doesn’t look like Britney and whatever buzz they had expected was lost. 

https://winnquick.com/index.php/2022/08/19/steps-were-really-miffed-with-h-over-britney-spears-row/

dcf6770458f61ed7747a0afc35458fa8.jpg

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

It’s definitely Britney! What would Faye gain from lying? The cameo was obviously a favor to the band for supporting her but unfortunately due to the lightning it doesn’t look like Britney and whatever buzz they had expected was lost. 

No one said she’s lying. She’s simply wrong. Completely different faces. The eyebrows and noses are some of the most obvious differences upon first glance.

3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

https://winnquick.com/index.php/2022/08/19/steps-were-really-miffed-with-h-over-britney-spears-row/

It's absolutely NOT Britney 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block