Did Britney Spears appear in the 'One for Sorrow' MV?

Hello.

As the title suggests, I was wondering if you guys could answer this question, as half the people I ask believe that it is Britney, and the other half do not.
In the US version of the music video 'One for Sorrow' by STEPS, at around 1:42, there is a close up of one of the dancers that appears to be none other than Ms Britney Jean Spears herself.

However, the video quality is rather poor, and the shots that this dancer is in only last for half a second. I've tried looking elsewhere to see if she did or didn't appear in the video but there are very little details.

I know that STEPS did tour with Britney across the US and Canada back in 1999, and that one of the members of STEPS (Ian 'H' Watkins) apparently become good friends with Britney and Felicia during it, and flew with them on her private jet.

I belieeeve this song also appears in that movie Drive Me Crazy, as we know had (You Drive Me) Crazy as part of it's soundtrack. So, it seems plausible that she would make an appearance in this music video too, but I wanted to know if anyone knew for sure?

What are your thoughts on this guys?

• Love 1

Before watching the music video. Obviously no, the fandom would have known about something like that.

*watches the music video* Well… It really does look like it could be her.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

me like "nah" then I watch the clip and :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: also the next guy that appears after "her" I think is Don Philip isn't he? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Somebody needs to ask Don Phillip if he’s in this music video

• Like 3
2 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

another britney mystery to add to the pile lol

like that random lady who looks like her in the crowd in the lucky totp performance

(2:13)

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Woah that is her doppelgänger who ever she is 

12 minutes ago, mr. ferret said:

WTH :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: that's not a mystery, that was done on purpose probably to mirror the music video

she's even wearing the same outfit from the other performance

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3

That’s not Brit in the Steps music video. You can see that girl dancing in the back when the group is doing their group scenes. No way you get A list talent, and get them doing background dancing when they’re not even in frame. I think it’s just a girl that resembled Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

me like "nah" then I watch the clip and :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: also the next guy that appears after "her" I think is Don Philip isn't he? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm surprised you didn't know this :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

OT: I don't think it's Britney. The girl looks like she had her belly button pierced and Britney didn't have her piercing until 2000 (assuming this video was filmed in 1999). 

That being said... Britney if you're reading, please confirm on IG. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Soo, the USA version was filmed in 1999, and was produced by ZOMBA (which was part of Britney's label)? I have to say that it's likely that this is Britney. The set and "Britney's" clothing is also giving Crazy/BTMYH vibes so maybe she just jumped in for a small cameo during filming her own video? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Steps were on the same label as Britney at the time.

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block