Faye Tozer Confirms Britney cameo In Steps’ ‘One For Sorrow’ music video

7 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

No one said she’s lying. She’s simply wrong. Completely different faces. The eyebrows and noses are some of the most obvious differences upon first glance.

You comment makes no sense. Do you think Faye has Alzheimer's? Faye is a member of Steps. She is someone who KNOWS if it was Britney or not. She is also a very nice girl, so she has absolutely no reason to lie.

I think a lot of Britney fans here are too young to remember what she looked like at this point in her career. That's exactly what she looked like for a while.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You comment makes no sense. Do you think Faye has Alzheimer's? Faye is a member of Steps. She is someone who KNOWS if it was Britney or not. She is also a very nice girl, so she has absolutely no reason to lie.

I think a lot of Britney fans here are too young to remember what she looked like at this point in her career. That's exactly what she looked like for a while.

Some fans here were not even born when the song came out and don’t know who steps are and the relationship they and Britney had. The band member wouldn’t just lie about something from 1999.

They toured with her as opening act, they traveled with her sometimes, her and “H” were close, they got on well etc etc. so it’s not hard to imagine Britney may have popped up in a video as a little tease cameo 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Some fans here were not even born when the song came out and don’t know who steps are and the relationship they and Britney had. The band member wouldn’t just lie about something from 1999.

They toured with her as opening act, they traveled with her sometimes, her and “H” were close, they got on well etc etc. so it’s not hard to imagine Britney may have popped up in a video as a little tease cameo 

Exactly. I was a massive Steps fan at the time too. I saw both Steps and Britney in concert in 1999/2000 and I can confidently say that Faye is telling the truth. 

It's hilarious that so many users here with very little knowledge on the topic think they know better than Faye but if someone posts an article saying that Britney is working on a new revenge album with no source then everyone laps it up without any critical thought at all. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

1999? and what was she doing in a video of them who when she's already topping charts? don't get it :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

This was when Steps was touring with Britney as her opening act around the US and Canada in 1999. They did this extra dancey remix and music vid for the US audiences to try get Steps popular over there (Steps were already mega popular in the UK by this point). They were also on the same record label. Britney Spears was still pretty new at this point, she didn't have the legendary status that she does now. It's 100% reasonable that this cameo happened. 

Now that I've seen the FHM photoshoot of Britney wearing the exact same outfit as in this MV has cemented the fact that it IS Britney. Faye confirming that it is her is also big.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Fabricio Alex said:

i think it her just in THIS scene

Fa3ur-H-Xo-AIi4-FK.jpg

and the other ones the girl DOES NOT have a belly piercing, take a look:

Fa3uvgg-X0-AALlni.jpg

They could have used a double as well since I doubt Britney was available for more than an hour or so. But it definitely is Britney and Fay was there on set with her - she has zero reason to lie about something from 1999 lol.

some people here are so stubborn but the truth is it IS Britney, it looked like her back then and they were band mates on the same label, toured together and Britney was friends with some of them. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block