NYT Liz Day: “There’s no indication criminal charges are being pursued against Team Con”

38 minutes ago, s&m said:

Exactly this! It’s up for Britney if she wants to pursue it 

Did she not say "I don't understand why he (father) is not in jail".  

And "they got away with it" 

And about the actress who lived in her home before her (Brittany Murphy(?) ) :" What happened... They are STILL investigating"

And "i will bring the house down" 

And "why is nobody investigating my family:s doings" "my sister building a huge house" not being investigated

There are good words but the action is dragging along... 

I know these things are slow but with fans digging up so much evidence based on publicly available info, there must be so much more.  

I wish they would speed it up.

NAL but it does seem so excruciatingly slow

• Love 7

Obviously, because they haven’t gotten the documents Team Con was required to hand over and they are just NOW getting depositions.  On top of that, the issue regarding attorneys fees needs to be settled so Rosengart can put his entire focus into looking into things.  But in a nutshell, he needs all the documents in order to pursue criminal charges.  He needs the proof and evidence so he can win.

it also wouldn’t surprise me if Britney chooses not to pursue legal charges.  She has such a pure heart and I could see her, ultimately,  choosing to spare them and just move on with her life so this can be over.  I hope she pursues, but if she doesn’t, that’s her business, not ours.

• Like 5

i think a lot of people are forgetting that the surveillance was allegedly ok'd by the judge. if that is true it's going to be even harder to get any sort of justice regarding that.

what we think is justice for britney, may not be what britney sees as justice for herself. rosengart is working for his client, not the masses sitting on their couches complaining on twitter.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

I will only say 1 thing........ ( Not many will like it ) But...... THIS CASE WILL TAKE YEARS ...

13 years of corruption in every sense of the word will not be resolved in months or 1 or 2 years.  If I say otherwise, we would be fooling ourselves.

Exactly. And sadly those CON artists are dragging this out longer by not sitting for their REQUIRED depositions and withholding documents. 

• Love 2

I can't with those FreeBritney advocates / supporters questioning Rosengart.

If anything or anyone to be blame for the slow process, blame the corrupt California court system, not Rosengart. Everything Team con had done for 13 years mostly had been approved by California Court! 

The one that's reviewing all the documents, evidences, plan strategies, doing all the hard works seeking justice representing Britney is Mathew Rosengart and his team.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Honestly, as much as I'd love to see Jaime & co behind bars, I don't see it happening. I'm sure Britney knows very well that any pursuit of justice is gonna come out of her own pockets, and that, at the end of the day, any judgements that the courts may grant her will be a "getting blood out of a stone/throwing good money after bad" situation. I'm sure a lawyer like Rosengart doesn't come cheap.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Did she not say "I don't understand why he (father) is not in jail".  

And "they got away with it" 

And about the actress who lived in her home before her (Brittany Murphy(?) ) :" What happened... They are STILL investigating"

And "i will bring the house down" 

And "why is nobody investigating my family:s doings" "my sister building a huge house" not being investigated

There are good words but the action is dragging along... 

I know these things are slow but with fans digging up so much evidence based on publicly available info, there must be so much more.  

I wish they would speed it up.

NAL but it does seem so excruciatingly slow

Everyone within this fanbase know how britney’s like. Britney changes her mind very quickly (like me)! It’s possible she does not want to pursue criminal charges. The day of the suspension of James,  Rosengart was questioned about those criminal charges. His answer was “ I’m no longer a prosecutor so it’s up to law enforcement” And it really is. It’s a public crime. If the DA’s office wanted to investigate thet could

Why are you talking about Brittany murphy?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bbitseth said:

Honestly, as much as I'd love to see Jaime & co behind bars, I don't see it happening. I'm sure Britney knows very well that any pursuit of justice is gonna come out of her own pockets, and that, at the end of the day, any judgements that the courts may grant her will be a "getting blood out of a stone/throwing good money after bad" situation. I'm sure a lawyer like Rosengart doesn't come cheap.

I think in result they will pay all money to her.

• Love 1

All I know is that fans BETTER respect Britney’s decision in this, if she decides she wants to press charges once all the cship stuff is FINALLY over, great!!! But, if in the end she CHANGES HER MIND WHICH SHE IS ALLOWED TO DO and she decides she’s wasted enough time, energy and money on them and decides not to press charges once the cship stuff is over, y’all better accept it, it’s HER life not ours!!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think Britney may be on the fence with continuing forward. She may have said she wishes they were in jail, but she seems to say a lot that she doesn’t necessarily mean. Britney is a better person than her family, and I can’t see her wanting the circus that comes with it. 

No Britney wants justice she made a whole ig post about it

• Love 2

I think it goes deeper than people think. Con used every loophole known to man to get all that corruption going. Then the court system signed off on everything. That probably makes it extremely hard to bring criminal charges. 

I don’t care what all these twitter lawyers say, they are not the ones who have seen the actual evidence. All that stuff shown in the court documents probably isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. It’s way more complicated than people realize. 

This is gonna take a long time. And considering the allegations, I don’t feel like the statute of limitations is even on the horizon yet. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kingofnowhere said:

I think it goes deeper than people think. Con used every loophole known to man to get all that corruption going. Then the court system signed off on everything. That probably makes it extremely hard to bring criminal charges. 

I don’t care what all these twitter lawyers say, they are not the ones who have seen the actual evidence. All that stuff shown in the court documents probably isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. It’s way more complicated than people realize. 

This is gonna take a long time. And considering the allegations, I don’t feel like the statute of limitations is even on the horizon yet. 

Exactly! These twitter lawyers have way too much time on their hands.  It will be extremely difficult for Rosengart to come up with a winning strategy. There is so much things that transpired, but if he charges them for the wrong thing, Britney might never get justice. Thats why he is insisting on these depositions. He needs to ask questions to both Jamie and Tristar and then he can see what does he have in terms of legal strategy. But these armchair experts want Rosengart to charge team con for every single thing they did… which is dicey cause the court approved most things. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block