NYT Liz Day: “There’s no indication criminal charges are being pursued against Team Con”

17 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Slayer user you are so easily triggered and hostile towards every post that doesn’t fit your narrative.  

You are right, I don’t know the law because I’m not a lawyer.. I am only echoing what the lawyers who have been following the case are saying on Twitter.

Like every post you make isn't condescending or negative towards Britney in some way.

Just because someone claims to be a lawyer online doesn't make it so.

Even if they are, it doesn't mean they are in the same field of law.

• Like 1

I, as a non American, can not understand how there is no criminal charges after Britney denounce her abuse in court. Here where I live, it's not a private lawyer, like Rosengart, who is responsible for the investigation of a public offense. It's the DA's office. And no lawyers needs to build a case for them, only help to do it, as the investigation of it it is responsibility of the DA. They are the ones who have to build the case and they can do more easily as they can force people to do what they want.

It works differently in USA? All my knowledge in America's law come from TV shows, so I don't no much. But I did watch the trial of George Floyd and it seems to me the DA's office were responsible for the whole investigation and gathering of evidence, not George's family. So, I don't no. 

Either way, is a valid question, not an offense to Rosengart, so no need to so much of you be so defensive. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 8/20/2022 at 3:16 AM, KatieKat said:

It’s going to be hard since so much of what they did was LEGAL because of the insane corrupt court system. 

I’m glad Britney has a legit lawyer who won’t back down easily. 

the point. None of it was legal. Rules were broken, bent and ignored at multiple points. Corruption. 

• No medical capacity document 
  • No consent: 10 minute hearing 
  • Lying about dementia 
  • The setup with rehab, Federline withholding kids then the police, helicopters and SWAT team sent in to get kid from her  (!!!!) 
  • (Police chief at the time husband of judge Goetz ) 
  • Child monitor who called her bad parent has been placed on list of corrupt family advisors (works with abusers) 
  • Kept away from getting a lawyer or telling her truth, people who try to help removed 
  • Ignoring court appointed investigator 
  • Shoddy incomplete inaccurate accounting
  • She never hired TriStar , no contract 
  • They drugged her 

There are a million more things... All ILLEGAL... All can be questioned 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, s&m said:

1. It’s a public crime. If the DA’s office wanted to investigate thet could

2. Why are you talking about Brittany murphy?

1. Yes but someone can file a police report or officially bring it to the DA's notice. There has to be a system for that (police report).  Or we just hope a DA notices???

2. Britney posted about Brittany Murphy's death investigation dragging on and on. 

There was a thread on here. (SO funny, thread deleted, or I can't find it). 

britney%20spears%20brittany%20murphy.jpg

Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack died five months later of similar causes

@Jordan Miller where is the Brittany Murphy Insta post thread? Can't find it. Could you link it?

8 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

1. Yes but someone can file a police report or officially being it to the DAs notice. There has to be a system for that (police report).  Or we just hope a DA notices???

2. Britney posted about Brittany Murphy's death investigation dragging on and on. 

There was a thread on here. (SO funny, thread deleted, or I can't find it). 

britney%20spears%20brittany%20murphy.jpg

Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack died five months later of similar causes

:emma:

On 8/19/2022 at 9:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, we been knew.

That's all we've been asking for, but the damn conservatorship case can't still be closed because they're still discussing fees and the famous depositions they want from Team Con.

What this indicates is that after they have their declarations that's when they're gonna proceed with any charges. Handling two simultaneous cases doesn't seem like an ideal scenario.

I’m not educated in law honestly, but I saw something about the statute of limitations coming up, which means they won’t be able to press charges?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I keep forgetting her name, but isn't that the same woman whose actions helped team Con in a recent hearing? I'd take her words with a grain of salt.

Yes, she seems very enthusiastic; but it's part of a thread from the NYT people and notedyourhonor etc discussing the issue. Regardless of who says it, the lack of criminal charges is something to wonder about 

I just hope Rosengart has a good plan; he came through before. But it is so slow.

32 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I keep forgetting her name, but isn't that the same woman whose actions helped team Con in a recent hearing? I'd take her words with a grain of salt.

exactly. mccarley is the last person that needs to be questioning charges when her useless petition delayed the judges denial of lynne's fees. 

17 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney says a lot and then backtracks. If she were really set on destroying her families lives, she would’ve by now. Lynne is still living in serenity. Bryan is still living in her nyc condo. She is a better person than they are. 

NYC condo?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

the point. None of it was legal. Rules were broken, bent and ignored at multiple points. Corruption. 

• Lying about dementia 
  • The setup with rehab, Federline withholding kids then the police, helicopters and SWAT team sent in to get kid from her  (!!!!) 
  • (Police chief at the time husband of judge Goetz ) 
  • Child monitor who called her bad parent has been placed on list of corrupt family advisors (works with abusers) 
  • Kept away from getting a lawyer or telling her truth, people who try to help removed 
  • Ignoring court appointed investigator 
  • Shoddy incomplete inaccurate accounting
  • She never hired TriStar , no contract 
  • They drugged her 

There are a million more things... All ILLEGAL... All can be questioned 

I REALLY want to be wrong about this. But I don’t think anything will come of these particular items because there are simply no consequences written in the code to say what the team did was truly “illegal”, and there is so much room for interpretation (meaning lawyers arguing persuasively, implicit or explicit judge bias/motivation) allowing for conservators to get away with this kind of behavior. 

• Lying about dementia
  • They drugged her

I believe the horrifying reality of Britney’s situation is that a huge team of lawyers, financial advisers, and other industry professionals exploited existing laws to get exactly what they wanted.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block