NYT Liz Day: “There’s no indication criminal charges are being pursued against Team Con”

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well duh, they are doing he civil one right now and Rosengart has said repeatedly now it's up to Britney if she wants to press charges.

They obviously need to build up evidence before proceeding with a criminal case. The deposition was a step towards gathering further information to in the future get them caught up in their lies.

If you've been following the case you'd all know no criminal charges have been filed yet, so it's hardly a shocker.

This banon crap is boring.

Exactly this! It’s up for Britney if she wants to pursue it 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

They obviously need to build up evidence before proceeding with a criminal case.

But the physical evidence exists and has been thrown into court documents and verified since last year.. 

And the deposition outcome is almost irrelevant since James Spears can easily plead the fifth to every single question but his name….

• Love 5

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to law in this country, but I hope the statute of limitations don't come before Rosengart prosecutes them. I do understand he's going after Jamie now...but he has put so MANY delays and it seems he's getting away with it too. I'm scared they will be able to live their lives free as birds with zero consequences to the abuse they inflicted.

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

But the physical evidence exists and has been thrown into court documents and verified since last year.. 

And the deposition outcome is almost irrelevant since James Spears can easily plead the fifth to every single question but his name….

Why are you acting like you know everything and the law? You do not. Rosengart knows what he is doing, go back to twitter if you think otherwise.

• Love 7
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to law in this country, but I hope the statute of limitations don't come before Rosengart prosecutes them. I do understand he's going after Jamie now...but he has put so MANY delays and it seems he's getting away with it too. I'm scared they will be able to live their lives free as birds with zero consequences to the abuse they inflicted.

Rosengart can not prosecute this :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Slayer user you are so easily triggered and hostile to every post that doesn’t fit your narrative.  

You are right, I don’t know the law because I’m not a lawyer.. I am only echoing what the lawyers who have been following the case are saying on Twitter.

Because people are left and right blaming Rosengart without any knowledge! All I see is he protecting our girl and winning every court day! People need to stop and think: Does Britney want criminal charges in the moment? Do we know the full picture? Do we know of Rosengart made a call to his friends from FBI to investigate it? We have to be patient because the law is slow. Not only in Britney’s case. 

P.S: I’m not coming for you

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block