'Livid' Britney wants to do a tell-all interview with Oprah to fire back at KFed and her family

No offense but she would need to rehearse and have a public speaking fresh up for something like this or a team of hers would need to have final approval of the interview … just to make sure it’s clear and she comes off well …

she did great on her own with Matt Lauer besides the styling but she didn’t have the trauma she has now 

I can see this being more likely now that she doesn’t have to do a deposition 

• Like 3

tbh an interview would make me hella anxious. obviously i’d want her express herself fully, but the general public these days is going to focus on the petty **** like if she references how much w**d kfed has compared to other rappers. i’d be worried she’d be seen as un-PC and unhinged by the public. but I’m stanning britney’s expression no matter what. 

I'd love if Britney chose to do an interview/documentary on her terms, particularly to coincide with the book on her terms. However, this issue has become a bigger issue due to the custody agreement and I doubt Rosengart would encourage Britney to engage in behaviour mirroring KFed. Lawyers For Britney shared a segment from what they claim is the custody agreement and there is a specific section on an ex partner publicly talking about the other in a negative manner.

Right now, KFed and KFed alone has broken this agreement, not only because of the videos, but the documentary also. If Britney chose to fight for more custody, OR a reduction in Child Support, right now, she is in right because it is KFeds own choices that have broken their agreement.

Unless Britney can very much frame her response to it as an action that she was forced to do, if ever it came to the courts, then I don't see this happening on these terms.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

No offense but she would need to rehearse and have a public speaking fresh up for something like this or a team of hers would need to have final approval of the interview … just to make sure it’s clear and she comes off well …

she did great on her own with Matt Lauer besides the styling but she didn’t have the trauma she has now 

I can see this being more likely now that she doesn’t have to do a deposition 

I think she would do fine honestly - just reflecting back on what she said to the court and the lawyers was so well written and rehearsed, she's not really making a public statement here... 

I don't know about this specific article but I think that Britney will do an interview. She has said that she is scared but would like to do an interview.

It would be surprising if the book deal doesn't include promo interviews. Usually all authors do lots of interviews to boost the sales.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

NO !

OPRAH IS BETTER AND ICONIC !!!!

DREW WILL NOT ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS !

I'm sorry, the woman who was locked away in a mental facility by her family and spiraled in her private life due to the pressures of fame won't ask the right questions to the woman who was locked away in a mental facility by her family and spiraled in her private life due to the pressures of fame? Is that the argument you've just used?

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block