'Livid' Britney wants to do a tell-all interview with Oprah to fire back at KFed and her family

9 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Oprah's team could have reached out to Britney's lawyer but I don't think Britney would agree on this  

I was all up for an interview back in 2021 but now I'm okay with Britney not speaking publicly for the time being. I'm definitely interested in her upcoming book  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I think the interview will happen just in time for the book release. 

5 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

It would make sense after Britney has completed her memoir and is ready to promote it. It would also give Britney more time to heal and contextualize everything she is feeling. IF it's just in reaction to KFat, I 100% do not support it. She would be coming from a place of anger and it would make the public scrutiny even worse.

Britney is unpredictable these days so she might just promote it on instagram. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: However, the proper way would be, besides a press release, a sit-down interview or a documentary.

3 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

No thanks. I’d be here for her to put out her own podcast though. That way it’s controlled and she doesn’t have to worry about having a camera blah blah blah. 

A podcast? LOL! These days most people have a short attention span. I think it’s important for someone in Britney’s shoes to be seen and heard. (Yes, I’m aware that some people film their podcast, but it’s not the norm.)

6 hours ago, The Finn said:

Britney did this interview in 2018 when she was very unhappy and possibly also already drugged with lithium. She looks sad, but still did great with the interview.

Stop underestimating her professionalism, please.

This was cute but I think she felt a little embarrassed when the interviewer commented about her saying men's perfume instead of cologne lol like she forgot the word

Gurl HELL NO to Oprah :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:  Brit's probably not aware of how much of a user and opportunist Oprah is, just like those from the past who interviewed her in the past who she despises.  I'd rather have Gayle or Drew or an established interviewer from the UK because we know she's always comfortable there with almost everyone she's interviewed with there.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block