'Livid' Britney wants to do a tell-all interview with Oprah to fire back at KFed and her family

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Oprah's team could have reached out to Britney's lawyer but I don't think Britney would agree on this  

I was all up for an interview back in 2021 but now I'm okay with Britney not speaking publicly for the time being. I'm definitely interested in her upcoming book  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I agree! I don’t see her doing any interviews at all till the release of her book gets closer. If she even does any at all. Honestly the book is going to fly off the shelves I don’t even know if she needs or wants to do promo lol 😂 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm sorry, the woman who was locked away in a mental facility by her family and spiraled in her private life due to the pressures of fame won't ask the right questions to the woman who was locked away in a mental facility by her family and spiraled in her private life due to the pressures of fame? Is that the argument you've just used?

NO !

drew is just too sweet !

i love drew, i watch her show... she just kiss everybody ***...shes VERY Sweet ! we need oprah !!! 

Thank U GIF

• Like 1
3 hours ago, hi_kevin said:

tbh an interview would make me hella anxious. obviously i’d want her express herself fully, but the general public these days is going to focus on the petty **** like if she references how much w**d kfed has compared to other rappers. i’d be worried she’d be seen as un-PC and unhinged by the public. but I’m stanning britney’s expression no matter what. 

this Marbella clip in which she was ready to fight somebody calling her bodyguard the n-word will be more than enough to make her uncancellable 

In the past year the Mirror has reported at least five times that Britney is about to do an interview with Oprah. Maybe they try to “manifest” it to happen — “if we just keep repeating it, it’ll happen.” 😂

Normally there’s a detailed marketing plan for big book launches that includes interviews. If she does any kind of interviews they’ll be around the book launch.

Britney seems fully lucid and coherent and she has done so many interviews in her life that I’m sure she’ll do great in the interviews.

Why would she bother to go on TV and fireback?  There’s no need. 

Every time Jamie Lynn and Kevin open their mouths — or anyone else in that family — they just make fools out of themselves and show how trashy they are. 

Just stay quiet Britney and let them keep embarrassing themselves 🤣

• Like 1

It would make sense after Britney has completed her memoir and is ready to promote it. It would also give Britney more time to heal and contextualize everything she is feeling. IF it's just in reaction to KFat, I 100% do not support it. She would be coming from a place of anger and it would make the public scrutiny even worse.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block