Kevin Federline, sons worried about Britney Spears’ mental health

58 minutes ago, nebel55 said:

I think they are all trying to provoke her into reacting in a similar way to 2007... They can't stand that she's free and out of their control

I think kids are scared that they are not gonna get a single penny and if they go to Britney house she will beat the **** out of these brats because now she is on control! 

so they are playing along with Kevin to get money and meet their needs without confronting Britney 

3 hours ago, s&m said:

I don’t buy and never did the “mental illness” narrative apart from severe anxiety!

Britney seems waaaay stronger to be someone with severe mental illness. I couldn’t endure these things like her! And I’m  diagnosed with borderline 

I buy it, but they make her seem like a monster... when she's just like basically most moms out there.

• Like 1

Ok, now this is starting to piss me off in a different way... I'm 26, I struggle with mental issues for over a decade and guess what? I deserve privacy and respect because I'm a normal human being just like everyone else in here!!! My family, my friends, my co-workers they all treat me like a normal person because I AM A NORMAL PERSON!!!! And so is Britney with her own alleged mental issues. I can't believe that we're close to 2023 and we're still seen as freaks by certain beings :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Seriously, what the fk is wrong with these gross people??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I still can't believe that they are still using those boys against her because they can't control her anymore. And with what moral compass are the boys growing into adults and mean? Are they gonna treat women exactly like all the other men in there family?!  And why do they even dare to imply someone with mental health issues can't be a parent? I knew this was going to get ugly but this is a new low.

• Like 4

They keep digging the hole deeper. This is not a good look for Kevin and company at all. Like even the thought of publicizing Britney’s mental health “issues” which imo those videos did not show anything abnormal for a mom upset with her bratty children.  I smell Jamie Spears is working with Kevin in this to try to exploit Britney’s mental health to the public without formally leaking in court (which they also potentially tried). These people are vile. 

2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

kevin: "hey i'm worried about your mom's mental health"

also Kevin: "hey i'm worried about your mom's mental so lets release a video of her punishing you for your disrespectful behavior so people will think she's crazy"

BUT IT BACK FIRED BIG TIME

Kids are worried about mom’s mental health, so they decided not to see her…wow

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, I love Britney said:

The boys don't respect her, unfortunately they never will.

You can’t say that, just like she mentioned, they are in their teens and going through puberty it’s just a phase when they grow up they would understand, I didn’t understand the hardships my parents endure raising me but now I see how they tried their best. They might need a wake up call but I have hope they can rekindle their love.

Does this fool forget that we know they had drs writing whatever team con wanted them to write to get her in the conship? Why do they keep going like they didnt pay for the drs fake report on her? We know she aint got no mwntal health and regardless if she really is bipolar, havibg a manic episode doesnt mean its goibg unchecked or anythibg and 4 years ago she was being forced to take lithium so a 4 year old video with her locked away under somebody elses dictatorship has nothibg to do with herself but actually with the ppl over looking her. But again, we know they had fake dr report so they could force her into it. So **** off godzilla deck

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: An ex-boyfriend spilling tea on K-Fat? Jason Trawick? David Lucado? Charlie Ebersol? Adnan Ghalib? I WANNA KNOW WHO, SIS.

And why was it difficult for him and Britney to be out with the boys? Because 11 and 12 would be 2017, when Sam was firmly in the picture. Have they been brats even before then? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Would have to be Jason or David, but it's likely David because I think he spent more time going to their sport and school events with Britney when K-flop and Victoria were there.

1 minute ago, Complication said:

Would have to be Jason or David, but it's likely David because I think he spent more time going to their sport and school events with Britney when K-flop and Victoria were there.

This is true. But Jason was with Britney when she was raising the boys at the start of the conservatorship. And don't forget, immediately after the break-up, he went through that weird mid-life crisis where he tried to be an influencer. In hindsight, it was giving heavy Jason Nash vibes (though I don't think Jason Nash was a thing yet). So him giving anonymous tea could be his way of clout chasing, since obviously the publications would still know who he is.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block