Kevin Federline, sons worried about Britney Spears’ mental health

Exactly zero parts of those videos makes me worried. I have a degree in psychology with an emphasis in mental health and have worked with individuals with mental health issues for YEARS. Honestly she only comes off as a mom who was upset with her children BLATANT disregard when she’s only trying to keep them safe and healthy. 

• Love 7
  • Content Curators

So you have a ‘metal illness’ for wanting respect as a parent and as a woman, Is that what he’s implying? That really takes the biscuit lol 🍪 I hope she doesn’t give the boys money for Christmas again this year all because they didn’t see her, who remembers that post? They’re gonna have to really earn her love after all this madness. God knows how she’ll respond to those clips because she clearly wasn’t aware they were filming her. We hate this is happening at all when she’s about to drop a freaking song. No wonder she’s not saying anything about the Elton collab, she’s upset. I’m already getting blackout vibes when she was like yeah I did that but leave me to sort my life out. 
sigh GIF

1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

So you have a ‘metal illness’ for wanting respect as a parent and as a woman

YASSS!! FINALLY people get it. A woman asking for respect makes her mentally ill. AND the gay demons that created songs like 3, is even more proof of mental illness.

so, gay demons and women asking for respect IS PROOF OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

Duhhhhhhh

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

That’s such bull**** and anyone with a brainstem can see through that. You wanted a “gotcha” moment, to show why Britney is a “bad mom” and why the boys don’t want to see her. Now, once it’s blowing up in K-Fed’s face, it’s “Kevin and the boys are concerned about her mental health… it’s going unchecked.” That’s stupid. Her getting after those boys for not listening to her and disrespecting her is not about her mental illness. I’m so sick of that being used against her. It reeks of Spears men logic. 

• Love 3

Honestly, **** them all (yes, including the not-so-little brats). Britney, let them go and cut them off from your life for good. Demand to lower the checks, and stop once they’re 18. 

They’re not worried of her mental health, they’re just scared that Britney now has control over her life and money and has the final words instead of Colon. Money’s stopping very very soon and thus the switching side.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block