Kevin Federline, sons worried about Britney Spears’ mental health

Oh look, reason number three, and once again, the same applies. If you cared about this, why did you do that?

Why would you do an interview and attempt to publicly shame your ex if you believe its a matter of her health? You clearly know that this level of publicity affects her or HAS affected her in the past. This is partly down to how you treated her in the past, and then the conservatorship you supported over the past 14 years. 

If it was a matter of her health, why say positive things about the conservatorship and Jamie? 

I very much hope the custody rumours are true, because I can't wait to see the cuts to the payments.

• Love 3

Amazon Video Sam GIF by Red Oaks

1. if they are so worried about her mental health, posting old videos of her online to shame her and doing a TV interview about her was really the ******* right thing to make it worse

2. the only thing the boys and their ****head father is worried about is child support ending when they turn 18 

• Like 7

I would like to have this guy in front of me and ask him if he cares about the mental health of his children? Because even if he doesn't see it now, he will be held accountable in the future, this is psychological abuse and it leaves its marks. Added to whether or not the kids are ´´possibly´´ trying substances.

So if this new movement is about Britney's mental health, I want to know how is Kevin Federline's mental health? Remember Jamie wants it to be public....god these people are more than obvious that they are working together. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block