Kevin Federline, sons worried about Britney Spears’ mental health

A mother expressing authority to her children is normal. A woman who is comfortable in her body is healthy. 

The mentality they have… so misogynistic and old school. They think they can harm her with the same old « she’s crazy, she needs help » narrative, but society has changed, the truth has been exposed already, nobody buys their bull****.. it only makes them (team con/k-fed/kaplan) look stupid as ****, and even more guilty in the c-ship orchestration. They already lost the battle that’s why they are so desperate.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

A Federline source told Page Six that “posting the videos wasn’t about making her seem evil or mean, but more about reminding people that she legitimately has a mental illness and [Federline and the sons] worry it is going unchecked.”

But the video didnt even show Britney having mental illness lol

And why does he want to remind people? we arent the ones who will treat Britney lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

hold on, spill the tea

The boys have been exposed to w**d their whole life ! Don’t get me wrong I love my w**d too but they probably started smoking wayyyy too early at probably 11/12 which is not good at all for a child brain development and mental health in the long run.

And them being stoned 24/7 makes it easier for Kevin and his wife to control and brainwash them.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

The boys have been exposed to w**d their whole life ! Don’t get me wrong I love my w**d too but they probably started smoking wayyyy too early at probably 11/12 which is not good at all for a child brain development and mental health in the long run.

And them being stoned 24/7 makes it easier for Kevin and his wife to control and brainwash them.

What the ****

At 11 I played with toys, had no clue mary jane even existed :orangu_orangutan_ape:  He's the worst z-list ''celeb'' parent of the century.

• Love 1

Yeah her mental state was so much better in that facility she was forced in for 4 months taking lithium and stripped from all her human rights. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Maybe they should both go for a career as doctors since they care so much about health. But they should start first with their overweight daddy. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

STFU KEVIN!!! Everyone are battling ”mental health issues”, especially in America! Billions of other grown ups do that without their golddigging exes talking about it on tv!! It is not your business whatsoever if she’s happy, healthy, unhealthy, completely psychotic or level headed or just anxious, having ptsd or whatever! Stop talking about grown women like their mental health is everyone else’s business and property!! The ”boys” are basically independent teenagers by now as well, STFU you disgusting leech and go to a therapist, tell them you need your narcissism checked! 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Kids are worried about mom’s mental health, so they decided not to see her…wow

also, to add I'm worried about Kevin's mental health. No father, in their right mind, would post a video of the mother of his children admonishing her children for disrespectful behavior, leading to embarrassing Britney (although she did no wrong, but it was a private moment not to be shared) and embarrassing his sons. It must be all that w**d he's smoking that impairs his judgement :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory::wtf_britney_what_confused_um::4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

A mother expressing authority to her children is normal. A woman who is comfortable in her body is healthy. 

The mentality they have… so misogynistic and old school. They think they can harm her with the same old « she’s crazy, she needs help » narrative, but society has changed, the truth has been exposed already, nobody buys their bull****.. it only makes them (team con/k-fed/kaplan) look stupid as ****, and even more guilty in the c-ship orchestration. They already lost the battle that’s why they are so desperate.

Football Cheerleaders GIF by Georgia State University

I have to say, in regards to the videos leaked by K-Flop... although I am appalled and saddened for Britney that it even happened and I wish she was never betrayed like that... it's also kind of hilarious how the whole thing has totally and completely backfired on Kevin and blew up in his face. He really thought he was gonna have his big moment and everyone would turn on Britney, and literally the exact opposite happened, everyone praised her and said she sounds like a good mother and that Kevin is the bad parent. Like, what a disaster for him lmao.

The way he really thought he was doing something and was expecting to start this huge narrative that Britney is an unfit mother, and then the public watched the videos and were literally like...

giphy.gif

Now even people who never disliked K-Flop before, thinks he is a terrible father, has an obvious agenda against Britney, is a gold-digging user, and also a huge creep for encouraging his children to secretly film their mother without her knowledge. Like, the fact he actually thought this was a good idea. Lmao Kevin you're a du*****

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block