Kevin Federline, sons worried about Britney Spears’ mental health

People who say about mental health. I mean come on now OF COURSE she is going to have some mental health problems. She probably has ptsd. She has been judged and criticised since she was 16 years old on a global scale. She’s been controlled for over 13 years! Let’s give her some props though…. Most people wouldn’t have survived all she’s been through! She is an extremely strong lady to cope with all of this. 
I have mad respect for her!!

What’s funny is when you look back at 06-08…. What did she actually do wrong? 
she never harmed anyone. She never harmed herself. 
• she shaved her head … like big deal! As she’s even said people shave their heads all the time. Why is that seen as crazy? 

I’m sorry I know I’m probably repeating everything we all feel. Since Kevin posted those videos I feel even more strongly how unfair she has been treated her whole life. She is getting all that respect now and everyone feels angry about how she’s been treated. I hope she knows how much the world are standing by her

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I have to say, in regards to the videos leaked by K-Flop... although I am appalled and saddened for Britney that it even happened and I wish she was never betrayed like that... it's also kind of hilarious how the whole thing has totally and completely backfired on Kevin and blew up in his face. He really thought he was gonna have his big moment and everyone would turn on Britney, and literally the exact opposite happened, everyone praised her and said she sounds like a good mother and that Kevin is the bad parent. Like, what a disaster for him lmao.

The way he really thought he was doing something and was expecting to start this huge narrative that Britney is an unfit mother, and then the public watched the videos and were literally like...

giphy.gif

Now even people who never disliked K-Flop before, thinks he is a terrible father, has an obvious agenda against Britney, is a gold-digging user, and also a huge creep for encouraging his children to secretly film their mother without her knowledge. Like, the fact he actually thought this was a good idea. Lmao Kevin you're a du*****

I know, even the conservative, s**ist boomers who comments on the Daily Mail who are usually like ”she’s not alright in the head, look at her dancing on instagram, What is that baby voice, she thinks she’s 13” changed their minds and thought it was great that she disciplined ”those brats” and loved her deeper, serious voice. 
They thought it was mild too 😂
And I have seen so many comments about “glad nobody recorded my mum arguing with me” or “if I had talked to my mom like that she would have whooped me, this was nothing”. 
GIF by Tony Awards

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wayne said:

What’s funny is when you look back at 06-08…. What did she actually do wrong? 
she never harmed anyone. She never harmed herself. 
• she shaved her head … like big deal! As she’s even said people shave their heads all the time. Why is that seen as crazy? 

I’m sorry I know I’m probably repeating everything we all feel. Since Kevin posted those videos I feel even more strongly how unfair she has been treated her whole life. She is getting all that respect now and everyone feels angry about how she’s been treated. I hope she knows how much the world are standing by her

The only thing crazy is the s**ist double standards. Especially towards attractive, young women who have been branded “s** appeal”. Britney then, Amber Heard today. 

6 minutes ago, Littlewing said:

I know, even the conservative, s**ist boomers who comments on the Daily Mail who are usually like ”she’s not alright in the head, look at her dancing on instagram, What is that baby voice, she thinks she’s 13” changed their minds and thought it was great that she disciplined ”those brats” and loved her deeper, serious voice. 
They thought it was mild too 😂
And I have seen so many comments about “glad nobody recorded my mum arguing with me” or “if I had talked to my mom like that she would have whooped me, this was nothing”. 
GIF by Tony Awards

Kevin exposes Britney as a responsible, caring, frustrated parent trying to discipline her sons disrespectful behavior, immediately humanising her and making her more likeable to an entire new demographic that had previously judged her, while ruining his own reputation as a parent and making himself a laughing stock.

Oh, it backfired baaaad for him :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block