My theory about why this is happening

So in the original interview Kevin said the boys didn’t want to see her lately and that they send him videos of what’s going on. Kevin then posts 5/6 year old videos. After backlash, the story then changes to they are uncomfortable and got upsetting text messages. 

My theory is that maybe the boys do actually want to see Britney, but Kevin is keeping them away because Britney is speaking out. Maybe this is punishment for Britney. He then released the video as a threat to Britney if she keeps speaking out. 

I just can’t figure out why else he would release such old videos instead of recent ones that explain why the boys don’t want to be there. Or why wouldn’t he release the text messages instead of the videos? 

• Like 8

Who knows 🤷‍♂️ 
• Why did he feel the need to speak out? She hadn’t even said anything about him (just her family!) 

• He has made himself look terrible!! Literally not one comment I’ve seen online has been negative towards Britney. 

maybe he wanted the limelight again or money??? Who knows!? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

First he talks about Britney on british tv, and since he knows she was going to respond, then he's ready to share some old videos and letting everyone know there's more material... This is clearly him trying to blackmail Britney. 

Jayden was there when he did the interview. I know he's young but he's old enough to know what he's doing... I don't think the kids respect their mother at all, but... can you blame them? They grew up watching everyone walking over her. 

• Like 5

THEY ARE BRINGING UP THE "ALAS" ON THE GAME --- THE KIDS. They want Britney to melt down the spiral and make her look crazy again. Plus, these are toxic people ---- when they can not control you, they will control how people look at you but it's obviously backfiring to them.  They straight-up brainwashed the kids and taught them how to disrespect her (I just saw some recent clips from the night they went to this Van Gogh Exhibit in LA and Britney was poorly heartbroken about how she was disrespected😭😭😭)

• Like 5

yes. it started, as britney said, with her wanting more time, another day. then having to ask what day they would come and waiting days to find out. that should never happen with their visitation agreements. those days should have been set in stone and known. i bet they were and kevin was violating them, saying the boys "didn't want to go". thing is, they're minors and it doesn't matter. kevin needed to encourage them to want to be with their mother, instead it's clear he manipulated them against her. the only way team con knows to control her is through them. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, J45x said:

He  and Team Con are probably mad that the interview didnt air, so they are just doing this as retaliation. Plus Jamie has until tomorrow to do his deposition. So they probably want to distract the media, and lets not forget a new song is coming. This is coordinated but as their past actions they keep failing. People are getting tired of their attacks, today show how much the GP sympathize with her! 

Was his interview scrapped? I did not know this

They picked the videos they thought would generate backlash at Britney.  This is probably the worst they have, and aside from her language, she’s literally just trying to mother her kids and get their respect.

However, as far as the the language goes, every family is different.  I don’t condone that much cursing, but remember the Osbornes?  Every other word out of their mouths, included the kids (back when they were kids) was the F bomb…some families are just completely OK with cursing.  Jayden dropped a lot of F bombs in his IG live video, so it’s not like they’re some sweet innocent kids…I’m positive they use the same language at home with their father and step-mother.  So honestly, it’s not a big deal imo.  They have nothing on her because she obviously loves her kids.

1 hour ago, Jojobean said:

So in the original interview Kevin said the boys didn’t want to see her lately and that they send him videos of what’s going on. Kevin then posts 5/6 year old videos. After backlash, the story then changes to they are uncomfortable and got upsetting text messages. 

My theory is that maybe the boys do actually want to see Britney, but Kevin is keeping them away because Britney is speaking out. Maybe this is punishment for Britney. He then released the video as a threat to Britney if she keeps speaking out. 

I just can’t figure out why else he would release such old videos instead of recent ones that explain why the boys don’t want to be there. Or why wouldn’t he release the text messages instead of the videos? 

They definitely do not want to see Britney. They are just collectively trying to save their *****.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

They picked the videos they thought would generate backlash at Britney.  This is probably the worst they have, and aside from her language, she’s literally just trying to mother her kids and get their respect.

However, as far as the the language goes, every family is different.  I don’t condone that much cursing, but remember the Osbornes?  Every other word out of their mouths, included the kids (back when they were kids) was the F bomb…some families are just completely OK with cursing.  Jayden dropped a lot of F bombs in his IG live video, so it’s not like they’re some sweet innocent kids…I’m positive they use the same language at home with their father and step-mother.  So honestly, it’s not a big deal imo.  They have nothing on her because she obviously loves her kids.

Oh I remember the Osborne’s, in fact I watch their current show on Travel Channel and they still curse up a storm but they’ve always come across as a good family dating back to the mtv show. So I really don’t think people should make a fuss over the cursing, I could understand if they were still toddlers but their not, their teens and teens curse, that’s just how it is. Just cuz she’s cursing doesn’t make her a bad mom, if anything, it’s the disrespect from SP and JJ that’s off putting.

The hint of there being worse footage screamed blackmail to me. The gravy train is about to end in the next year or so, now they think they get to hold her to ransom over some videos, showing in my opinion, her being a normal parent.

I hope she cancels the lease on that The Oaks house the second she’s able.  

I think we should never forget that they are all caught up in a very bizzare dynamic, all of them being lazzy unemployed rats who are facing an extreme level of fame and wealth thanks to ONE person who was kept for more than a decade like a bird in a cage in her "palace" and that one person is the source of all the fame and money. Unfortunatily, the relations between all the different members of that (extended) family is indeed impacted by this, included the kids. I believe it must be very hard for them to handle the fact that the bird wants to burn the cage. Because accepting this is facing the truth : they are nobody without her, unlike what Brian thinks they don't have fans and without Britney's money they are just a bunch of homeless uneducated hillibilies. They treated her like she's nothing so that she doesn't run away and take back everything they have and time went by and now they think that's what is normal. Very delluded people.

Living among this little group of people must be very hard for everydody actually. Out of touch with reality.

A mess from A to Z. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block